Sabriel: Workout

It was a slow day in the hunting business. No strange deaths, no demonic omens, the world was silent. Sam, for once in his life, didn't want to do research, so he figured he could workout a little, keep himself in shape.

He took a deep breath before jumping up and grabbing the metal bar. He lifted himself up, then down, up, then down, breathing through each one. After a slight sweat formed on his forehead he dropped.

He went to the ground and began to do punch ups. He mentally counted to twenty before starting sit ups. He reached 15 when there was a wolf whistle. He turned to face the door way to be greeted by one particularly annoying arch angel.

"What do you want, Gabe?" Sam asked, resuming the sit ups. "Just watching the show." Gabriel shrugged. "Yeah well would you mind not doing that?" Sam breathed. "Come on, Sammy.. We all know I'm not leaving." Gabriel smirked and sat on the table.

"Whatever. Just try to shut up for five minutes." Sam huffed and went back to push ups. Gabriel trotted over and sat on his back, his motions faltered but he still remained intact. "What the hell, Gabriel?" Sam groaned.

"I'm helping. Make you carry some extra weight."

"There's not that much weight.." Sam mumbled. "Oh you're too kind." Gabriel fanned himself dramatically. That was when Sam knew he would be stuck with the trickster for the day.

"Gabe, I need to get up now." Sam said.

"Whyy" Gabriel whined. "I'm going to do pull ups and I can't do that with you sitting on me." Same explained. Gabriel got off and considered jumping on to Sam's back, but no, he had a better plan, a much better plan. When Sam got to five, Gabriel made himself transparent and flew to where Sam lifted himself.

Timing it perfectly, he made himself visible right before Sam was eye level with him and kissed him. Due to the shock, Sam fell. "Come on Gabe. Are you serious?" Sam groaned. Gabriel went down to Sam's height, which wasn't hard because Sam was kneeling, and kissed him again.

Sam pushed him away. "Stop." He demanded Gabriel kissed him again, more forcefully this time. He still got no response. "Sam, if you really weren't ok with this you would've done something for forceful by now, so would you just man up and kiss me damnit."

Gabriel slammed their lips together one more time and this time Sam complied, wrapping his hands behind the tricksters neck to pull him closer, deepening the pending make out session.

"Let me shower. I'm sweaty." Sam breathed. Gabriel snapped his fingers and Sam was in fresh clothes, smelling and good as he normally did, and his hair was freshly washed. He laughed and tackled Gabriel into another kiss.