Destiel: Valentines (AU)

"Sam!" Dean called as he trotted down the stairs. "What?!" His brother replied. "When are the boys getting..." He trailed his sentence off as he walked into the living room to be greeted by most of the Novak family.

"Nevermind..." His cheeks tinted pink as he was only in his underwear and t shirt. "I'll just.. Go.. Put pants on.." He turned around and retraced his steps back to his room.

He just buttoned his jeans when there was a knock at his door. "Come in!" He invited. The door opened to reveal familiar blue eyes. "Hello, Dean."

"Hey, Cas." Dean greeted. "I uh, brough you this.." Cas awkwardly handed over the little heart-shaped plastic box. Dean took it and looked it over. He smiled when he saw the paper heart attached to the back.

I know you don't like chick flick moments but will you be my valentine?

"Gabriel said I should make it rhythm, but I'm not good at that.." Dean laughed as he looked up to once again see his friend. "Of course I'll be your valentine, you big dork."

Cas smiled as he pulled the taller man in for a hug. "We should go back down, now that you have pants on." Cas chuckled. "Yeah, we should." Dean blushed.

The two went back to join the group. They jumped right into the games, everyone noticing how much closer Dean and Cas were, but not saying anything.

"Hey! No one makes fun of my brother's height except me!" Lucifer said after Sam made a comment. The tall man raised his hands in surrender. "Sorry, sorry.. But still true." Gabriel pouted and slapped his shoulder.

"Okay okay, how about we play drink or dare?" Michael suggested. Everyone agreed and set up all the glasses and alcohol. "Alright," Dean said, clapping his hands once. "Who's starting?"

Half their supply and countless dares later, lucifer was half naked, Gabriel couldn't even speak, Sam lost his shoe, Michael was passed out, and Dean and Cas were laughing over the word 'dirt'.

"Soooo, Deaam," Gabriel slurred. "Are you trha ged wif Cab?" This only caused him to laugh harder. "Dude, Cas is awesome! He- He did a thing and I said something." His eyebrows furrowed.

"Dean... I'm tired.." Cas's eyes drooped as he walked over to the confused man. "Okay, okay. Uh, lets uh, get you to the uh, place." Cas nodded and they both very slowly made their way to Dean's room.

"Come on." Dean mumbled as he tripped onto the bed. "Oops." He laughed. "Shhhh." Cas hushed, covering Dean face. "I'm sleeping.." He whispered. "Oh shit, sorry." Dean apologized.

"Wait.. Are you sleeping standing up?" He laughed and soon Cas joined in. "Watch out." He mumbled before falling next to Dean. "Now I'm sleeping."

And a few seconds later, they both were sleeping.

In the morning, to say the least, everyone was confused. Banging headaches and missing clothes were the biggest problems. Lucifer couldn't find his pants, Sam was still missing a shoe, and no one knew where the hell Dean and Cas were.

After they all had their dose of painkillers, the two boys walked down the stairs. "What.. Uh.." Dean held his hand up, cutting Michael off. "Nothing happened you perverted fucks." He groaned.

"Alright, well Dean, I'm taking a pair of your sweatpants." Lucifer announced before trotting by him, patting his shoulder on the way. "Sure." Dean mumbled.

Soon enough they all huddled around the tv and were competing on a variety of video games. "Cas, you're up!" Sam smirked. "I- I don't know how.."

"I show you." Dean offered and Cas agreed. Dean sat on the couch and patted next to him. After discovering it was very hard to lead Cas that way, he pulled him onto his lap and wrapped his hands over the shorter mans.

He ignored the immature snorts from behind him and focused on helping. Cas quickly got the hang of it, but he never moved, not that either of them minded. "Come on, come on.." Dean chanted as Cas and Sam battled head-to-head.

"Yeah! Haha, that's my boy!" Dean cheered as Cas killed Sam, winning the round. "Your boy?" Everyone questioned in unison, except Cas, who was bright pink.

"Yeah.. Yeah, my boy, is that's okay.." Dean looked to Cas. "Of course it's okay." He smiled. The two just stared at each other for a while, not noticing the awkward silence in the rest of the room.

"Did they just confess their u dying love for each other?" Michaels whispered. "Sam, if Dean gets to be public with it, so do we!" Gabriel yelled before jumping on the blushing man.

"How long?" Dean asked. "Four months..." Sam mumbled. "You let him hide this for four months?" Dean now asked Gabriel. "He threatened me with kisses.."

Everyone rolled their eyes as they continued their game, Cas never moving spots. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas's waist and set his chin on his shoulder.

Cas leaned back slightly and resting his hands over Dean's. "Nap time?" He asked quietly. "Sure." Dean chuckled at the same volume. "Me and Cas are taking a nap." Dean announced, not that anyone noticed.

They went up the stairs into Dean's room and removed all clothing except their boxers before laying on the bed. "Come 'ere." Dean mumbled, pulling the covers over them. Cas scooter closer, cuddling into Dean body heat.

"My boy." Dean mumbled, kissing his head before they both fell asleep.