35

All I felt was pain when I woke up. Sienna basically raped me. She had to have put something in my drink. I sat up and winced at how sore I was.

I had bite marks and shit all over my chest and I just felt terrible all around. I looked to my side and seen a note. From Sienna.

You taste better than I remember. If only you had been awake to feel it all. I'm pretty sure you feel it now. You took the strap like a champ. Xoxo.

Ohh fuck no. She strapped me? I'm killing this bitch. I jumped out of bed and ran to take a quick shower. I felt dirty. I was ignoring the pain. I was angry. Also a little hungover but I didn't care.

I got out of the shower and rushed to put on some clothes. My hair was dry since I made sure not to get it wet and my body was barely dry. I threw on some joggers, a sports bra, and a hoodie.

I grabbed my keys and ran outside to my car. I drove straight to Mikayla's house. I seen Sienna's car so I ran up to the porch and started banging on the door.

Kayla opened the door and looked at me confused.

"What are you doing here?" She asked through the screen door.

"Let me the fuck in I'm about to kill yo fucking sister. Where she at? Tell her to come outside or let me in." I said trying to open the door. She unlocked it and I ran inside the house.

"Jalea what's the matter?" She asked confused.

"Where is Sienna?" I asked.

"In her room." I went upstairs and found a door with an S on it. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Did she know I was here? I knocked but there was no answer.

"Go away!" She yelled. I laughed and kicked the door open. She underestimated my strength. She looked at me wide eyed and tried to run into her bathroom. I grabbed her by her hair and yanked her to the ground.

"FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled as I threw punch after punch to her face.

"JALEA!!" Mikayla was in the room now trying to do something about it. But if she touched me then I would hit her too.

Sienna had her arms up over her face now and I realized how much blood was on the carpet. I stood up and ended my little tantrum with a strong kick to her side.

She was laying there crying and Mikayla was standing there looking scared. I bent over Sienna and she flinched.

"You must not know how crazy I can get. Well you should have known. Don't you EVER pull some shit like that with me again. You'll be 6 feet under if I get the chance. Fuck with me if you want to. Dumbass hoe." I pushed past Mikayla and went back out to my car.

I went back home and took some pain pills. I went and laid in bed and Bria called my phone.

"Mann what the fuck you want?" I answered.

"Why is Kayla calling me talking bout you just beat up Sienna so bad that she has to go to the hospital?! Are you crazy?!" She yelled all in my ear.

"Shut the fuck up damn. Ask Sienna what she did before hitting my line." I hung up and put my phone on silent. I need Ray and Crys in my life only from now on. What they did was fucked up but they clearly had real reasons for it.

Crys is my friend and Ray is the love of my life. She's like the only one who knows how to handle me.

I texted Ray. I had to.

Me: Can you come over?

Ray: Of course. I'm omw.

She got here 15 minutes later and when I opened the door for her she came in and hugged me. I let out a sigh of relief and melted in her arms. I can never get enough of her.

"What's going on?" She asked closing the door.

"I need you back in my life Ray." I said. "I'm over the whole thing. I just need you back."

"I'm back baby I'm here. Why are your hands bruised up?" She asked holding my hands in hers.

"I beat up Sienna." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What did she do?"

"Last night, she drugged me and raped me in my sleep." I said unzipping my hoodie. She looked at the marks on my stomach and anger filled her eyes.

"Are you okay? I'm gonna kill her."

"No no I've done enough. She's in the hospital. I'm okay. Just in pain right now." I said.

"Come on." She said. She took me upstairs and we laid in my bed. "I want you to rest. Always got people over pressing you about shit. I know that gets stressful. So get your blunt or whatever and I'll take care of you."

I smiled and sat up to kiss her. That just made me so happy. I rolled a blunt while Ray went downstairs. I laid back and lit the blunt. I wish I had woke up and did this. Then Sienna wouldn't be in the hospital at least.

Ray came back with a bowl of fruit with sugar on top. She put that on the nightstand, turned my bedroom lights off, turned on some music.

She got on the bed and had me weak when she started to kiss the marks Sienna left on my body. I never knew I missed her that much. To think, she could have been back in Detroit right now and I would have been alone.

"Ray I'm too sore to do anything." I said.

"Don't worry. I'm just making sure you're relaxed." She said.

"I love you." I said before blowing smoke into the air.

"I love you too babe." She said with a smile.