12

I finished lifting my weights and started running up and down my stairs. I don't need a gym to get fit. It had been a couple days since I got sleep but I barely noticed. I had a big job to do for Boss tonight.

Crash a party and shoot some people. Sounds easy? Not at all. People will recognize me for sure. I already know it. I finished my running and got to my wall climbers. An hour later, I was sweaty and pumped up. I usually get tired but not this time.

My adrenaline was rushing due to the job I had tonight. It was 3pm though. I had 7 more hours to hang out. I took a shower and threw on some boxers and a sports bra.

I went downstairs to get a snack but someone knocked on the door.

Who the hell could this be? I thought while walking to look out the window. It was Tatiana. I rolled my eyes and let her in.

"What you want?" I asked. She kept her eyes off of me and went to sit on the couch.

"Please just hear me out. Ken told me what happened between you two and I came to see if you were okay." She explained. I sat down by her with my body facing her.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said shrugging my shoulders. She rolled her eyes at me.

"You look tired as hell. Have you been sleeping?" She asked staring at my face.

"Yeah. Is that all? Shit." I was getting annoyed.

"I missed you J. I wish I didn't but god I missed you." She said biting her lip.

"Could have called." I stated. She looked at me shaking her head.

"No. I missed you so will you let me have you?" She asked leaning towards me looking me up and down.

"I know for a fact that's not a good idea. So maybe you should leave." I said shaking my head. She pushed me back forcefully and began kissing my neck.

"I don't think so." She said in between kisses. I closed my eyes as her tongue carressed my skin and she made her way down stopping at my bra.

She pushed it up and glided her tongue over my nipples. I should have let her do it the first time. My whole body got chills when she nibbled on my skin and down to my belly button. I got weak when she kissed on the skin right above my boxers.

I was getting wet as fuck and it annoyed me because I didn't want to give her that satisfaction. But shit she could satisfy me. She pulled my boxers off and started going down on me as if she did it before.

It was weird because I had only ever seen her with a nigga but here she was, eating my pussy. I watched and held her hair as she got her tongue in deeper. I was enjoying every last bit of this. I didn't let her hear me moan.

Then she would think she has control. Someone knocked on the door and I don't think she knew how much that pissed me off. She got up and went into the kitchen and I got decent.

I opened the door to see Ken. I rolled my eyes as she walked in. Not even 3 seconds later, Ray walked in. What the hell?

"What are you doing here?" I asked Ken.

"Tell me what you're doing with a gun." She said crossing her arms.

"Fuck that. I don't gotta tell you shit." I said. Tati walked back in looking embarrassed. Ray looked at the both of us and shook her head.

"I'm your fucking bestfriend! You know how much I've done for you! You owe me this much J!" She yelled getting closer. I looked at the floor as they all stared at me.

"I'm trapping." I said quietly. It was completely silent for a good minute.

"Jalea are you out of your mind? Selling drugs?! You're gonna get yourself killed man. I can't lose you like that." She said shaking her head. The level of disappointment was so high.

"I can't quit now. I just started. It's not that hard Ken. If I get hurt, I get hurt. If I get caught, at least I'll be somewhat safe in prison. If I die, Oh fucking well. So there's no talking me out of it." I explained.

"I guess if that's how you feel, I'll just go. Let me know if you need anything J. Peace." I watched her leave feeling sort of sad. I never wanted to see her so mad at me. Or disappointed.

"You gotta go too." I said to Tati. She left without a word. I looked at Ray confused.

"Why did you even come here?" I asked. I needed her gone too. I wanted to cry so bad. Ken means the world to me and what just happened broke my heart. Never thought it would happen.

"Come here J. I know you want to be all tough and shit around me. Everybody for that matter. But not right now." She held her arm out and for the first time I took her hand. She pulled me into her and hugged me tightly.

The tears poured from my eyes so fast.

"I didn't mean to fuck up this bad. I never meant to get into this situation Ray. Everybody is gone." I sobbed into her hoodie as she held me.

"I know. I know. I'll help you get out of this. Stop worrying."

The rest was a blur.