19

Sienna in media.

After school, I was sitting outside on the bench with Julissa. The girl from yesterday that was bugging me for my number. I wasn't into her much. I just didn't want to be alone.

"So what are you doing later?" She asked looking at me.

"I don't know. Going home and chilling." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What? You don't wanna hang out with Dion and all of them?" She asked curiously.

"Nah not really. I had a sleepover with them Monday night and went to the movies with them Wednesday. I need a day off." I explained shaking my head.

Mikayla was trying to act as if I never told her I liked her and she never kissed me. Sienna was still scared of me. I just needed to get away from them.

"How about we go to the mall? I need some new shoes and some other stuff."

"We can do that. I need to go home and change first. I look bummy." I said standing up.

"Bummy where? You look fine to me."

"Do you want to be seen with me wearing sweats and a hoodie? Let's go." I said walking towards my car. She sighed and followed. My mom had bought me a brand new Chrysler. Everything black.

We got in and Julissa scoffed at me.

"This is yours? I was staring at it the whole time. It's so sexy." I laughed at what she was saying.

"My mom bought it for me yesterday. My birthday is Saturday so it was an early present." I explained plugging up my phone.

"Woww."

I turned on Travis Scott and made my way home. When I got there, I seen that my mom was home. We went inside and seen her on the couch. I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek and introduced her to Julissa.

They started having a conversation so I went to my room to change. It was Friday night so I wasn't in a hurry. I changed into some khaki joggers, a white tee with a burberry button up, and black forces. I put my curls back into a high ponytail.

I added a watch and chain, then went back downstairs with my wallet and keys. Julissa and my mom were still laughing and talking.

"Hey uh you ready?" I asked walking into the kitchen with them.

"Oh yeah. It was nice talking to you Ms.Carter." Julissa said standing up from her seat at the island.

"You too. Call me Brenda. You two have a nice time."

"We will." I said as we walked outside to my car. I drove to the mall and we went inside to Footlocker first. While we were looking around, I noticed Bria and Mikayla in the store across from here. A candy store.

I seen them but luckily they didn't see me. Julissa picked up a pair of all blue Adidas and showed me.

"What do you think? Do they look good with my skin?" She asked. I laughed and shook my head.

"They look good. Cop them." I said. While a lady helped her, I heard Bria call my name. I bit my tongue and turned around. I waved at them. They walked over looking confused.

"Hey J. Who are you here with?" Bria asked. Mikayla gave me a look I couldn't describe.

"Julissa." I stated pointing at her while she was trying on the shoes.

"Oh... I didn't know you were friends with her." Mikayla said.

"Yeah well. Hasn't been long." I said shrugging my shoulders.