My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Twenty-Five

Hey guys! :D

Anyway, I have something to say...my daily and almost-daily updates are not possible anymore ): why? I have overflowing projects to do cuz we're hitting mid-term now, sadly :\ so until I get my homework and projects done I will not be able to update like usual ): but I'm reaching my half-semester break now :D so during that period i'll try my best to update!

By the way, I'm really glad and happy to have read the feedbacks left behind by some of you guys! :D and I'm more than happy to know that some of you guys voted! It means so much to me! I haven't got votes for a while so I totally forgot how it feels like to get one xD THANK YOU GUYS! <3 you all! :D

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Five

-Alex's P.O.V-

Leaving the house was sort of a pain. Kate was so freaking doubtful throughout the whole time, and she kept convincing me to stay but had failed anyway. How can I stay? I can't stand seeing her going all upset about something that I did and not do anything about it. I have a heart too, you know.

          So she finally gave in after realizing that there's no hope in making me stay, and that it'll only delay my time, so here I am in a public cab, on my way to the airport. Well, I sort of wanted the private jet to land right in front of the house so I wouldn't have to go through some nosy people halfway, but everyone knows that that's not even the slightest bit possible.

          I shoved some cash into the cab driver's hand ignoring the change since I'm sort of in a rush, and I really don't want anybody to notice me. I'm sure that wearing a jacket and a hood over your head won't stop people from recognizing you, and if you still remember, a baby ate my disguise so I really don't have a choice. I would've worn a pair of sunglasses but that'll only make me look suspicious so forget it.

          I had randomly stuffed some clothes into my school bag (yes, school bag, because the luggage was too big for a two-day-trip and it'll slow me down) before I left, and it was hard for me to say goodbye, especially to Shadow because he was giving me this puppy-dog face which was too old for him since he's no longer a puppy. Wait, I'm just blabbing crap now aren't I?

          I was making my way through the crowd, surprisingly without being noticed. Phew, maybe my luck is back. I walked further into the airport until I reached the boarding are, and that's when I felt like I'd collapsed.

          Oh no. Please tell me I'm dreaming.

          Crap, I'm not dreaming.

          It's that air stewardess again. Yes, the same one who went: 'OH MY GAWD ARE YOU ALEX MONREAUX?!' She is seriously the last person who I wanna see right now. In fact, I don't even wanna see her. What is she doing here? Okay fine, she's probably here for another flight, but still, why now? Why can't it be yesterday? Or tomorrow? The bottom line is, why now?!

          It's not like I can avoid her. Apparently she's also working for the airport? What the heck? She's like, standing there, directly in front of the boarding area and that's where the jet is waiting for me. Why does every trip I make to the airport feels so horrible?

          Oh well, it's now or never.

          "Passport please." She said. Great, passport. "OH MY GAWD."