My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Twenty-Eight

Hey guys! :D

Just wanna let you know that I was more than excited to post this chapter xD I know that you've been waiting for some time now, so this is something worth reading after some wait, I hope xP Thanks for supporting guys! I'm so grateful for you guys :)

I hope you'll like it! God bless you!

imperfectdreamer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Eight

          It was officially break time and students had gone to their separate ways. I, on the other hand, had no where else to go. I had leftovers from last night packed in my lunchbox, so there really isn't any reason for me to head to the cafeteria. Delaney made plans with her project buddies so I was left alone. Don't get me started with Ryan. That guy has been sticking to Carolanne like glue.

          I decided to search for Drake. Well, he might be available. I mean, unless he's stuck with his bunch of 'cool gang' people, then I'll probably just have to leave. It's not like I fit in the crowd or anything.

          I made several turns and finally reached Drake's classroom. Hmm, apparently no one's there. Nope, no sign of Drake. Maybe I should call him. Maybe he'll pick up this time? I seriously doubt that.

          I was beginning to miss Alex. I must admit, even though he's a huge jerk to me and all, but doesn't matter how big of a jerk he is, he's always there to hang out with me. Come to think of it, I sometimes enjoyed his company.

          C'mon, it's not like we fight all the time. We have actual conversations too, and sometimes we even share our laughs and things... I guess the only reason why I disliked him so much was because all the girls are drooling over him, which sort of made him look like a cocky person. But the question is, is he really a bad person? Or am I just judging him too much?

          Anyway, moving on.

          I grabbed my lunch and started munching it slowly. This is the perfect spot for me to hang out on my own, since there isn't anybody around to give me those looks after that stupid rumor. Well, the rumor is going to be destroyed soon, so they can look at me all they want and then feel guilty for judging a person without proof. People these days can be so judgmental.

          Feeling slightly annoyed at that thought, I sat down randomly on one spot and sighed to myself. I didn't know what sort of sigh it was. Depressed? Upset? Lonely? Bored? Who knows?

          A question popped into my head randomly. What is Alex doing in this town again...? I remember clearly asking him on his first day, but somehow he didn't answer that question and we sort of changed the topic without knowing. Why didn't he answer the question? Why didn't anyone ask him that question? Hmm, that's probably because when someone does all he ever does is shrug and say that he wanted to get away for a while. Huh, like that's so convincing.

          So, what's a successful celebrity like him leaving Hollywood? He shouldn't be leaving, he should've stayed to earn more population and more cash. He should be fully booked all over the world with tons of live shows to practice and tons of songs to record. He shouldn't be taking a normal flight all the way to this small and unknown town when it has nothing to do with his flying career.

          But then again, thanks to him, this small town isn't that unknown anymore.

          "Hello there, Katie." A familiar voice greeted me from behind.