My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Forty

CHAPTER FORTY BABEH! WOOOH! 8DDD MAN, we're so much faster than I expected xD usually forty chapters could take me like, I dunno, 6 months? xD I guess you guys must've motivated me along the way to make it this far so quickily, congrats to you guys 8D

Anyway, yes I do have a rule about having stories with too little chapters, I like making them last, yet I try not to be draggy with it as well, I hope this isn't draggy xD

<3 you guys! :DD

imperfectdreamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty

-Kate's P.O.V-

"We have thirty minutes to go!"

          We were already halfway through the competition, and we're not even done with the base of the snowman yet. Well, we would've completed much more than that a long time ago if it wasn't for what happened earlier.

          Drake and I were doing so well during the first ten minutes until I slipped flat on my face. How did I slip? You won't believe how. Apparently, Shadow, Alex's dog, started crawling all over the place and literally ran through our snowman. Not only that, he was moving so much that I had accidentally stepped on his tail, which caused him to howl and cause a commotion, also causing me to trip and slide down the small slope.

          It's not funny. Drake had to come over and pull me up from the slippery slope. Unfortunately I just wasn't wearing one of my best shoes. I should've worn the one that can produce more friction. You can't blame me right? How was I supposed to know that this would happen? Thanks to all that drama, we've wasted a full fifteen minutes, and now we only have thirty-minutes... twenty-nine actually, to finish this stupid snowman.

          I can't believe I've let Drake talked me into this. I totally regret for ever saying yes now.

          "We're almost done!" the kid beside us started to cheer. Ugh, how humiliating. We're actually losing to a kid.

          "Don't worry, we'll get it done, and the result will be twice as good as that kid's one over there." Drake said while moving on to build the torso.

          "I wish." I smirked at the looks of our snowman. "I don't think a snowman's supposed to have a square base, Drake."

          "Nah, who cares? Circles are overrated. Besides, the judges might even add creativity marks for us." Drake said optimistically.

          "Right." I laughed.

          We continued to press through for the next five minutes until we were done with the torso and moved on to the head.

          "Alright, I'll finish up this part. Why don't you go pick up pebbles and sticks for decoration?"

          "Okay." I nodded and did what I was told to do.

          I started searching aimlessly around the place. It was hard searching since so many others were searching for the same thing. I decided to dig through the snow finally. I just don't think walking around is going to help me in any way. Oh, a pebble!

          I reached out to grab it until I realized I wasn't the only one who wanted the same thing. I immediately lifted my head to look at my opponent.