My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Forty-Five

Good news guys! :D an early update!!

It's just my way of making up to you all for making you guys wait while I'm away HEH :P anyway, lots of you requested for an earlier update, so I tried my best to make it happen :D

Please read the A/N below! Yeah, another A/N, I know, I just love writing them, sorry about that :P

Thanks for reading guys, hope you like it!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Five

One month had passed since Christmas. Time flies extremely fast, I know. So which means, Drake and I have been dating for almost two months now, and so far there's no sign of insincerity or any evidence of spoken lies, so everything's good.

          "Hello Kate." Ryan greeted. "Have you seen Carolanne anywhere?"

          "Nope." I said simply. "Why?"

          "Nah, nothing, just wondering. I went to the hospital yesterday, her dad seems to be recovering."

          "That's good, did she say anything about her not coming to school today?" I asked.

          "Not that I heard." He shrugged. "Oh yeah, you have no idea what they have on the menu today." He said excitedly.

          "What?"

          "Tater tots!" he shrieked like a girl. "I haven't had that in ages."

          "We had that last week."

          "Yeah but it feels like a year, don't rub it in." he muttered. "So did you hear about Delaney?"

          "Eh?"

          "She went boy-hunting the other day and she succeeded."

          "What! No way!" I said in terror. "You're joking right? She's been doing this boy-hunting this for three solid years, she never succeeds."

          "No I'm serious. She spotted this so-called 'amazing guy' and they instantly clicked, or at least that's what she told me. I don't get it when girls say they 'click', because honestly, as a guy I never felt like that before. You don't hear me saying that Carolanne and I 'clicked' and stuff, so I have no idea what's the definition." He said.

          "Don't look at me, I don't know anything about instant clicks. I'm dating Drake now but we didn't click just like that. I've waited three years Ryan, three years." I said. "So where's Delaney? I have a lot of questions in store for her now."

          "She should be around."

          "Tell me something I don't know." I rolled my eyes.

          The bell rang suddenly, Ryan and I had parted to head to class. What class was I having next? Oh right, History, which is something I have with Alex.

          I sat in that classroom with a bunch of other classmates who I'm not familiar with, and was starting to wonder for a while. The teacher's already in class, but where's Alex?

          Five minutes had passed, then ten, then fifteen...he didn't went home due to some emergencies, right? I quietly sent him a text and waited for a reply. This is weird. It's not like him to skip class and not respond to my text messages.