My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Nineteen

Hey guys!! :D

Please read the A/N at the end of this chapter :D

Hope you guys like it! Thanks for reading!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nineteen

-Alex's P.O.V-

It was a full eight hours of school, and for once, eight hours felt like eternity. Was it just me, or is time passing by extremely slowly today? Those eight hours were like torture, mentally. Everyone was giving me those looks like I'm some sort of insane sinner, and more than a couple of guys had come and started screaming things like: YOU BROKE MY GIRLFRIENDS HEART AND I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS, EVER!

          How did this happen? I kept asking myself that. Why did this happen? For crying out loud! I wouldn't even think about sleeping with Kate. That is probably the last thing that is on my mind right now.

          As expected, as I unlocked my locker a bunch of letters flew out, all from different people with different feelings. They're some who're perfectly cool with everything, not that there was anything, but they were like: "Don't worry Alex, I'll still marry you even if you're not a virgin!" and they were some like: "You should just die." Well, most of them were like the last one, though. Why must people nowadays be so harsh?

          This is just messed up. It's so messed up that I don't even know what to do anymore. Speaking of messed up, I'm sure the uncle around the neighborhood is waiting for his sort-of-broken bike right now, which means that I should probably get going.

          Again, with all those stares and hideous expressions. I should probably spin around and scream for my innocence but that would only look like I'm guilty, which I'm not. Completely ignoring that idea, I had walked directly towards the door, trying to block out the entire world just so that I can feel okay again. Kate was so pissed that she wouldn't even look at me, and I wouldn't look at her either. Oh gosh, this is so complicated.

          "Oh, hey..." I bumped into a familiar person by accident and thank God I didn't knock her down or I might turn out to be a bigger jerk.

          "Oh, Alex."

          "Carolanne?"

          "Don't tell me you forgot who I am." She smiled wryly.

          "No, of course not."

          "Good, then." She said. "So, how are you?"

          "I'm sure you heard about it."

          "So I did. I'm sorry, but, did you really do it?" she bit her lip.

          "No, I didn't." I sighed.

          "I thought so. Okay, I'll see you around then. Bye." She waved and disappeared before I could say anything. Well, that has to be the best conversation that I had all day.

          Frowning slightly, I'd pushed the broken bike into the sidewalk and had walked away from the school, feeling looked at again as I do so.

                                                *        *        *

This was much worse than I had expected. Even the uncle who'd lent me the bike wouldn't even look at me. I can't believe the elders are believing all that crap too. Okay, my image here is totally ruined. So much for starting over.