My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter One

Hey guys :)

Here's Chapter One! :D 

I'm still pretty nervous about my story writing skills :S I would love to receive some feedback message heh xD

Thanks for dropping by! :D I hope you'll enjoy reading :)

Shoutout to MissAkira246: thanks for the fanart, it's amazing! <3

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

“And your assignment for today is…”

          Oh great, just great. Here comes another one. This is crazy. And just when I thought that I can finally take the weekends off. Why did I have to live in a world without mercy? I know that the teacher is probably blabbing about something important, and that I should listen and stuff, but no, I’m not going to. Well, yes, I am a really stubborn person. At least you know something about me now.

          The bell rang and heck I’ve been waiting for so long to hear that.

          “Class dismiss!” said the teacher which was a big waste of breath because all the students had disappeared before that. I’m sure that’s what you’d do too, right?

          “Gosh, that was boring.” Delaney yawned tiredly.

          “Oh, I thought that it was pretty interesting to me.” Said Ryan airily.

          “The lecture?”

          “Oh, there was a lecture?” he raised a brow. “Sorry, wasn’t listening. I was busy with my phone.”

          “Why am I not surprised?” I smiled wryly as I eavesdrop on the gossip girls beside me.

          “Hey, hey, did you hear?” the blonde started.

          “What? I’d love a good news.” Said the brunette.

          “I’ve heard that a celebrity is coming to our town.”

          “GET OUT.”

          “I know right?! Gosh, I’m so excited!” the blonde shrilled.

          “Wait, is it a guy?”

          “Of course it’s a guy! And I heard that he’s pretty cute. I think his name was Alex something…”

          “Oh my gosh, when is he coming?”

          “Some said that he came yesterday, but some said that he’s on his way like, right now.”

          “Now that’s what I call news. Wait, then I’d better go reapply my makeup!” the both of them went into the washroom after that and I can’t help myself from rolling my eyes.

          “So what? It’s just a celebrity. Lots of them came for live shows and stuff.” I muttered lazily.

          “Wait, Alex? Did they say Alex?!” Delaney shrieked.

          “No, they didn’t.” said Ryan sarcastically.

          “Don’t lie to me! I heard it with my own ears! Alex is coming?! Alex Monreaux?!”