My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Thirty-One

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Saz-shuga

Hey guys!! :DD

Sorry for the slow updates ): really have got some exams to study for, and a whole bunch of assignments. As students, I'm sure we can all understand that :\ In fact, is this exam season or what? O_O No one seems to be online lately. Forget if I said anything xD

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys like it! :D

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-One

-Kate's P.O.V-

"I'M NOT GETTING EXPELLED!" I screamed.

          I haven't seen Delaney for the whole day since we don't have many classes together today, but I do have a couple of them, so I'm just gonna spend those two periods celebrating the good news with her.

          "The principal accepted the proof?" she grinned.

          "Yes!" I shrieked. We started to scream like maniacs but I haven't a care in the world at that moment when everyone was just staring at us. I don't have time to be embarrassed about anything right now. It'll probably just ruin the moment.

          "Did you tell Alex?"

          "Not yet. Apparently the classes that I have with him are over for today."

          "Well, you can always look for him after school. Heck, what am I saying? You two live together. You can tell him anytime." She laughed. "Oh, what about Joanne?"

          "I did already. I just so happened to bump into her a few minutes ago. She didn't seem very convinced, but she'll hear the news tonight and everything will be all over." I sighed happily. "So uh, I heard that Natalie was in biology this morning?"

          "Yeah! It was weird. She said that Drake broke up with her." Said Delaney.

          "How is that weird? I mean, we already know that they broke up, which is the only reason why I went out with Drake."

          "No, they broke up this morning."

          "What?" I gaped. "No way! Drake told me that they broke up last week, which was exactly why I went out with him."

          "But Natalie was crying like mad this morning because they broke up!" she said. "Are you sure Drake didn't say 'about to break up' instead of 'break up'?"

          "Well, that's what I heard." I shrugged slightly. "Maybe you got it wrong? There is no way will I ever date a guy when I know that he's taken. That'll just make me look like a boyfriend-stealer which is obviously not a compliment."

          "That's impossible. Alex heard her too." She said, confused. "This isn't taking us anywhere. Why don't you ask Drake instead? I'm sure he'll have the answer."

          "Perhaps so." I frowned. "I'll ask him later."

                                                *        *        *

I couldn't register anything into my head during class. Yes, you should know by now that I'm easily distracted. I'm being distracted by that whole break up thing at the moment.

          I couldn't have possibly heard him wrong. I remembered clearly that he told me he broke up with her, and then we moved on to a conversation about the possibilities of us dating because we're both single. Yeah, that memory happens to be fresh. Maybe Delaney was the one who got it wrong? But then again, that's impossible too. I mean, why among all times would Natalie break down in class? She's not even in our biology class to begin with. She would've switched classes since last week, why now?