My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Two

Hello :)

Thanks for reading :) I'd appreciate some feedback message, so I can know where I need improvement.

I hope you'll like it! :D

Shoutout to MissAkira246: THANKS FOR THE 2ND FANART! <3 YOU :)

imperfectdreamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

-Alex’s P.O.V-

Okay, fine, the next time when my manager, Michael, asks me if I’d prefer the private jet or normal aero plane, I’ll choose the private jet. I know what you’re thinking: are you crazy?! If I were to choose between those two, I’d choose the private jet! Well, yeah, unfortunately I was a little off character when Michael urged me to make a decision last minute.

So I thought that I’d give the private jet a rest. I mean, why not just board the aero plane like how normal people do? You don’t really lose anything, and you help save up some cash, too (celebrities save too, okay?) but then disaster strikes.

          Call me a newbie or whatever, but this is my second time boarding a normal plane (my first time was when I flew to Hollywood for an audition), and I had a little problem while trying to check in. The security dude by the door wouldn’t let me in. He suspected that I’m some sort of terrorist or something because I brought too many bags with me. So in the end I had to call up some guys and ask them to take them back and had it transfer to me some other day, which took up so much of my time and I was already running late.

          Then, when I got back the second time, the security guard finally let me in and then disaster part-two happens: the air stewardess. She just had to go: OH MY GAWD ARE YOU ALEX MONREAUX?!

          I thought that I was doing a pretty good job with hiding my identity, but I failed miserably. Why? Because that kid that the lady is carrying right in front of me sort of pulled the wig off and then he chewed it, that scary baby. There is no way that I am putting that on again, even if you’re paying me a million bucks for it. The air stewardess just had to come and open up her big annoying mouth.

          And I was blessed me so much – the flight just had to last eight hours. Eight freaking hours.

          So now, you can probably imagine how I look, right? And I thought that I’d look so dreadful that nobody would recognize me even when my wig was off, but NOOO. A bunch of people started crowding around with cameras, and some even came with cue cards like they know that I was coming already. Wait, I think they do.

          One crazy fan girl just popped up right beside me and started saying: You know that you don’t look as good in pictures, right?

          Well, that’s because I wasn’t ambushed by a bunch of people before I took photo shoots. It took me so long to finally get out of that living nightmare and you cannot believe how relieved I am when I finally got to hop into the cab and disappear.

          I feel like I can finally see the light again. But why do I get the feeling that this isn’t over yet?

-Katelyn’s P.O.V-

When I hopped off the bus, somehow the atmosphere felt different. Oh well, could just be my imagination or something. As I walked further down the road, I was bewildered by that giant pool of people standing right in front of that house.