My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Fifty-Four

Hey guys!!! :D

Okay so lately I've been getting requests to post sooner and earlier, and I've been trying my best to not exceed three days of waiting. I hope that it'll be alright :D How's about I post every three days? I'll post on the third day after the last chapter is updated, at least I get days in between to write and edit xD HEH.

Thanks for reading :D please vote and comment!

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Four

The idea of being stuck in a hospital on a Saturday night is definitely not something that I had in mind. The doctor had examined all the bruises and I was relieved to know that I don't need any stitches or special medication for internal injuries.

          "You're alright." Said the doctor. "However, you might need to use a crutch for support, just temporary."

          "I guess that's not too bad." I shrugged and winced at the pain I felt on my shoulders.

          "You might want to spend a few days here in the hospital. It's a good start to recovery." He said. "Okay, I'll be right back with your report. Don't go anywhere, not that you can."

          That certainly made me feel better.

          I sat there for a few minutes just wondering about everything else. What about school? Should I inform my parents? What happened to Drake? Ugh, Drake. Suddenly I felt really sick again. I was distracted by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

          "Come in." I voiced. I heard the doorknob twisting and the door swung open.

          "Hey..." Alex walked in.

          "Hey." I replied back.

          "How are you?" he began. "I heard from the doctor that you're okay."

          "I guess." I said, smiling. "What happened to...?"

          "Oh, that guy? Yeah he was knocked out earlier, he's been sent to the police for questioning. From what I heard, he'll be sent to a military school away from the country for a while, so there's no need to worry at all." He said.

          "That's good to hear." I breathed.

          There was an awkward silence for a moment. I guess neither of us knew what to say. I guess I do know what to say...

          "Um, so...how did you find me?" I asked.

          "Oh right. Well, I was waiting outside of the house, but it took you hours to come back and I overheard earlier that you'd be at Drake's. I just got a little curious and well, anxious about something...so I went over to his house, and saw you guys on the way..." he explained.

          "How did you find out about his house?"

          "Got the address from Natalie." He smiled. "At least she can help, otherwise I wouldn't know what'd happen."

          "That's great, the fact that she is willing to help." I nodded slightly, fearing that my neck might snap apart with all that aching muscle.

          Great, more awkward silence.

          "Listen, Alex..." I squeaked and I could feel him looking at me attentively. "I know that things didn't have a good start. I mean, yeah, I've said this before that the first impression sucked pretty bad, and yeah we weren't in good terms before...but it has been so many months now and...things changed...yeah." I stammered in between sentences, feeling ridiculous.