My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Thirty-Four

Hey guys!! :DD

OMG OMG OMGOSSHHH 8DDD!! I have many things to say, but I'll let you read the chapter first, so please read the A/N beloww! :D

Hope you'll like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Four

-Alex's P.O.V-

Kate has been acting oddly today. She seems wildly distracted and for some reasons, she's being really quiet. I mean, since when was Kate the quiet type?

          The silence was bothering me, and I know that people prefer a peaceful morning, but not when Kate is around I don't.

          "What's up?" I began, trying to make things sound casual.

          "Nothing." She muttered while staring into thin air.

          "Really?"

          "Yep." She said again, still staring at nothing.

          "Are you sure?"

"Have you ever been cheated?" she asked instead.

          What.

          "Uh...no? I guess..." I slurred uncertainly. This is such a random question. "Wait, why are you asking me this all of a sudden? Wait, did Drake cheat on you?"

          "No, no..." she said. "...I hope not."

          "What happened?"

          "I mean, you said that Natalie and Drake broke up yesterday morning, right? But Drake said he broke up with her a long time ago, so..."

          "Oh."

          "Yeah, and it's bothering me, big time. If what you and Delaney heard was true, then I'm probably going to be fried. I don't want her thinking that I'm the reason why they broke up. The only reason why I dated Drake was because he said they broke up a long time ago, and so I thought it was okay to date...but if he was lying..." she trailed off.

          "Kate, you're missing the big picture here." I interrupted.

          "What?" she stared.

          "If Drake really lied, then what you should be worrying about is his honesty towards you, not what Natalie thinks."

          "That's worse!"

          "Yeah, hate to break it to you but its true." I said helplessly. "So do you think he lied? I mean, Delaney and I both heard Natalie pretty clearly, we saw her pretty clearly, too. She was crying about the break up, and...well, yeah."

          "Oh bummer. Drake did lie to me." She frowned sadly.

          "Wait, don't get into conclusions so soon. You should ask him."

          "Right. I should ask, of course." She nodded slowly. "Okay, I think we should get ready now, right?" she got up and ran up the stairs.

          Man, she's making me worried.

                                                *        *        *