My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Fifty-Nine

BAHAHA 8D SO GLAD THAT WE FINALLY MADE IT HERE!!!

One chapter away from sixty I mean...But there's something going on in this chapter! xD I shall not take anymore of your time. Go on, read on 8) Please vote and comment this time! It's a one in a lifetime thing! xD

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Nine

-Alex's P.O.V-

"How did you find out?" asked Carolanne half-surprised and curiously. We were fast-walking to the hospital, ignoring everything that could've possibly stopped us.

          Okay fine, so maybe I stopped for an ice-cream, but that's exceptional.

          "The internet." I replied briskly.

          "Wait!" she said loudly suddenly. "So I'm your sister?!"

          "Okay, was that supposed to be an excited exclaim or a doomed one?" I asked dismissively.

          "I'm a sister to a world-famous celebrity?!" she exclaimed.

          "Let's not start that in the middle of the road." I said and walked twice as fast.

          "THIS IS SUCH A PRIVELEGE!" she celebrated. Well, this is one side of Carolanne that I do not know of, in fact, I doubt that Ryan even knew of it since he doesn't even know her surname after dating her for a few months.

          "Carolanne, I get that you're feeling really something right now, but I don't think this is the time to celebrate. I have to get to our...dad..." I stammered.

          "What's wrong?" she frowned.

          "Well..." I swallowed. "Just never thought that I'll ever call anyone by that name."

          "Oh." She smiled suddenly. "What are you waiting for? Let's go get Dad!"

*        *        *

-Kate's P.O.V-

I sat anxiously on the room couch as I listened to what Delaney had to say about Alex moving out of the place. Well, I know that it's not official and all, I mean, he never really said that he was definitely going back, but it's not like he's going to stay here either.

          "He can't leave!! NOOO!" screamed Delaney eagerly to the wall. Why is she facing the wall? Probably cuz' she got tired of facing me. I am obviously giving out a really depressing aura right now.

          Anyway, if you think about it no one wants Alex to leave. Maybe some jealous guys in school want him to leave, but aside from those people every one wants him to stay. Delaney is most likely going to freak out if Alex leaves just like that, and Ryan will be upset too since he hardly gets to spend time with his celebrity cousin and all, I'm sure he wouldn't want that taken away from him. The Alex-Monreaux-fan-club is going to go mad, the crazy fans and girls will go mad, and I'll go mad, madder than you can imagine.

          "If Alex leaves, who else am I going to go crazy over?!" she sobbed.

          "You can always go crazy over Ryan." I muttered.

          "Hey, I'm not available." Ryan frowned.

          "It's not like I want to anyway." Delaney made a face and rubbed her nose. "Anyway, you'll be available soon enough, you can't date Carolanne anymore."