My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Forty-Three

Hey guys! :D

Okay, important notice here: I'll be going on vacation on the 26th (which is tomorrow) to Perth! >< I won't be back until 31st at night, so the next update that you'll most probably receive would be on the 1st January 2012!! Which is like, totally next year!

I would really bring my laptop with me, but I wouldn't...for many reasons :P let's just say it's not very portable, so yeah. Anyway, guys please be patient with me, I know I haven't been as active as I could've be in the recent weeks/months, but I promise you one way or another I will never stop posting and keeping you guys updated! Unless I'm really unable to, I'll definitely find a way to update every few days! But not anymore this year I guess!

Show meh some love guys! xD last chapter in 2011, would you care to drop a vote? xD

Thank you guys so much! may God bless you, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Three

"Hey, you look smashing in that outfit." Delaney greeted.

          It took me a solid fifteen minutes to get to the mall. Usually it takes less than five, since it's a small town after all, but due to the snow I guess cars just have to drive in a limited speed now.

          "What outfit?" I smiled wryly. "I wear this all the time."

          "Well, yeah, I know. I just complimented you in hopes of getting a compliment back." She said like it was so obvious. Actually, it was. "So, what do you think of my new shoes?"

          "Delaney, it's snowing and you're wearing pumps? Seriously?" I stared disbelievingly.

          "Hey, don't you make nasty comments about fashion." She said defensively. "Besides, pumps are so in nowadays."

          "Uh, no it's not, especially when it's winter."

          "Ugh, who cares? At least I stand out and that's all that matters. This is a pretty useful tool when it comes to boy-hunting, you know?"

          "Wait, I thought that you were over it."

          "That's what you thought." She winked. "Anyway, check it out! SALES EVERYWHERE! It's like a shopaholic's heaven!" Delaney had dragged me into her favorite store, well, it was actually our favorite store to be exact.

          "Forever 21. Hmm, never gets old." I said to myself while browsing through the folded clothes. "Ooh, this looks cute." I said while pulling out a graphic cropped T-shirt.

          "Yeah, it looks good during summer. We should shop for clothes for Spring, that way we'll be wearing a new trend!" said Delaney.

          "Hmm, well, I like my own trend. I guess following trends are not my style. Besides, as long as it looks nice, why does it matter, right?" I shrugged and walked further into the store. Ooh, shoes.

          Delaney and I had exchanged our taste in clothes and expressed our thoughts and ideas about matching outfits. It took us a long twenty minutes to pick a satisfying number of clothes to try on in the dressing room.

          While Delaney was getting changed into her first chosen outfit, I had put on one of the dresses that Delaney had chosen, claiming that it'll look good on me. Well, it's not everyday that I get to go shopping, so I might as well get lost in a bunch of clothes. Who knows? Maybe they all fit.