My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hey guys! :D

Again, I couldn't wait to post this one up :3 sorry for the long wait, really have got some homework to do :\ BUUT :D here's the next chapter!

Thanks for reading guys! God bless you!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Nine

I guess I was so excited that I sort of acted without thinking. The next thing I knew was I had dived in towards Alex for a hug.

          Wait, don't say anything, I'm not done yet.

          So when I dived in for a hug (which I still can't believe happened) I had totally forgotten about Drake.

          Wait, don't say anything, I'm still not done yet.

          So after I dived in for a hug and forgot about Drake, which sort of left him there watching us awkwardly (we were in one of those moments after all) Alex had hugged me back.

          Okay, now you can say something.

          Instead of freaking out and blushing like how I always do which makes me looks ridiculous, I had decided to swallow that up and remain calm, trying my best not to panic or show any concern towards what had happened, which only made Drake's frown more visible. Oh yeah, the guy doesn't like Alex.

          "Did you get the proof?" I asked hopefully.

          "Well..."

          "Did you?" I began to frown.

          "I didn't." he sighed.

          "What? You didn't?" I muttered. That was my only chance...

          "Nah, just messing with you. Yeah, I did." He grinned. Jerk.

          "Don't mess at a time like this! You nearly made me cry!" I snapped.

          "I was just wondering if you were still the same Kate..." he raised a brow, "Well, apparently yes."

          "Duh. You were only gone for a day or two." I said dismissively. "Oh my gosh, thank you so much." I breathed. "This has got to be the biggest favor anyone has ever done for me."

          "Sorry for interrupting, but uh...what are you guys talking about?" Drake interrupted.

          "Oh, well, the rumor is solved. Isn't it great?" I beamed.

          "You mean that rumor about you two sleeping together?"

          "Yep. Say uh, when's it going to be revealed?"

          "It'll probably be on tomorrow's news. That all depends on how quick the journalists are." He said. "Phew, man, I'm dead tired. I stayed up all night talking on the phone and going to meetings and blah-blah-blah. You won't believe how crappy I feel right now."

          "Then what are you doing here? Head back home already." I said as he yawned.

          "I came to tell you the news, and to get the house keys." He said wearily.