My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Twenty-Seven

Hey guys! :D

The Dedication Project is still on x3 and putting that aside, I know that this chapter is a little bit senseless compared to the last one but the next chapter will be better, I promise :D

I hope you guys like it! Thanks for reading!

imperfectdreamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Seven

-Alex's P.O.V-

I had completely forgotten about temporary disguise. Why didn't I tell Michael to get me a disguise? Yes, I know this is Hollywood and yes, people in Hollywood eventually get use to all the cameras and flashing lights, but this is a different story.

          In case if I forgot to mention, my case is extra special because I just so happen to be one of those celebrities who went M.I.A. without saying anything. So for short, it's like one of those people who disappear without leaving a note. People have been asking questions like 'Where did Alex go?' or 'What happened to Alex?' and yeah, sadly they never got the answer. So, with that said, imagine what happens when the missing celebrity sets foot in Hollywood again.

Yeah, now you're getting the picture.

          "We are now live in the international airport where Alex Monreaux, the celebrity who went missing just hopped off his private jet at four p.m. this afternoon." Announced one of the reporters. I just wish that I can shoot that damn camera right now.

          "Clear the crowd people!" Michael had ordered all the big guys in black but it doesn't seem like they're strong enough to hold them up for five minutes.

          "Daddy, did you tell these people that Alex was coming back?!" yelled Tiffany, trying her best to block all the noise.

          "No, but I think they might've found out somehow!" Michael yelled back. We were struggling our best to escape but obviously we're outnumbered, and by the looks of things I'm not sure when will that be possible.

          "Alex Monreaux, is it true that you've quit your job?" A female reporter who happens to be holding a red microphone had walked towards us. How come she can make her way so easily?

          "What gave you that idea?" I made a face.

          "Is it true that you're back to record a new album?"

          "The fans would like to know: Where have you been during your absence?"

          "Alright, enough questions. We're not here for an interview people." Said big guy number one.

          "Yeah, move it and make way for the celebrity!" Big guy number two had said arrogantly.

          "Is there a cab waiting for us outside?" I asked.

          "Yeah but the chances of that thing still being in one piece is nada." Said Michael while dialing a number in his Blackberry.

          "Oh my gosh I just broke a heel!" Tiffany whined.

          "We're almost there, honey." Said Michael impatiently.

          "But I can't walk with a broken heel. Have you any idea how tall these heels are? I feel really wobbly and..."