My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Four

Hey guys! :D

Here's chapter four :) Feel free to comment or send in some feedback message. I'd appreciate it very much if you would vote or support :D

Thanks for reading! Hope you'll like it! :)

imperfectdreamer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four

I was thinking back and forth in my head. This bet is just a joke. There is no way that he can win! He's been a celebrity since he was, what, ten, nine? Whatever! If he can live a normal person's life, then Amy Winehouse can be a saint. Okay, that sounded kind of mean, but still...

          So at the mean time, I'm just thinking that this will be impossible. Besides, I'll be going to school everyday except for the weekends, and I seriously doubt that he can be normal when I'm not around. He'll probably mix dishwater with drinking water and stuff. Wait, he better not do that or he'll be a victim too.

          I got dressed into any casual outfit and stepped out of the house. Oh, funny, haven't seen Alex for the morning. Well, he must be sleeping in his room. I think he was up for the whole night last night, although I don't know what he was doing.

          "Oh, good morning." He beamed.

          "What are you doing here?!"

          "Waiting for the bus?"

          "What bus?! A bus for what?"

          "Hey, chill." He said. "You sit a bus to school, right?"

          "You're going to school?!" I screamed.

          "Isn't that what normal people do? Go to school?"

          "Wait, whoa, stop." I breathed. "When I said being normal, that doesn't include school, okay? I'm just saying stop treating me like a maid." Gosh, why is he so serious about this?

          "I know." He shrugged.

          "Then what are you doing, going to school?"

          "Well, I received a phone call from Michael last night and he said that he'd signed me up for school."

          "Which school?"

          "There's like, only five high schools here, right? I think Michael said something that sounded like Vanity...high."

          "Valerie?! Valerie High?!"

          "Yeah, that." he smiled. "How'd you know?"

          "Because that's the school I go to!" I screamed again. "No, you can not go to school. You have to stay here!"

          "Why?"

          "Because incase you don't know, a school is a place where teenagers go, and it consists of more than a thousand people, well most of them are. Does that ring a bell?"

          "What, you're telling me that they are a thousand normal people out there for me to analyze, and that I'll win the bet?" he smirked.

          "NO! Gosh, you have such a twisted way of thinking!" I groaned. "Do you have any idea what a mess it'll be when a celebrity steps into a place filled with people?!"