My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Sixty-Two

Hey guys! :D

I felt so reluctant to upload this, every chapter uploaded now brings us so much closer towards the ending! But oh well, I guess it wouldn't be fair to delay and keep you guys waiting :P Thanks for reading guys! Please vote and comment! <3 thanks!

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixty-Two

-Alex's P.O.V-

Cameras, everywhere. This scenario just brings back the good memories of how it used to be back then in Hollywood. Okay, so just because one paparazzi (or maybe even a fan) got a hold onto a picture of both me and Kate 'hanging out' (we were really just walking home from school), and that picture made its way to the international news or whatever, now the whole entire paparazzi gang was sent from Hollywood just to get more pictures. If they want pictures so badly they should really just stalk both Kate and I when we make our harmless walk back home.

          Apparently I've spoken too soon because that was exactly what they are doing now.

          "LOOK, IT'S ALEX MONREAUX AND THAT GIRL!" A crazy red head paparazzi came with a giant Canon camera.

          "THAT GIRL?! SHE'S WITH HIM?!"

          "That girl?! Uh, hello, I have a name you know!" Kate frowned, clearly offended.

          "Uh, Kate..." I tried to get her attention but failed miserably. She can't hear me in this crowd, then again, I can't even hear myself.

          "So what's your name, girl?" asked moustache man.

          "My name is-"

          "OKAY LET'S GET GOING!" I interrupted and grabbed her by the hand, pushing all the dudes away, or at least I'm trying to.

          "OH MY GOSH, THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS! QUICK, SNAP A PICTURE!"

          Oh give it a rest.

          "Wait, we can't head back now." Kate pointed out. "They'll know where we live."

          "Right." I paused.

          I was trying my best to think of a decent idea but with all the pushing and sticky, sweaty armpits surrounding us I really doubt that I'll be able to get anything out from my noodles...

          "I have a plan." I snapped my fingers as a smile crept onto my face. I could see the doubtful look plastered on Kate's face. "Don't worry, it's a pretty good one, I'm sure you'll love it."

                                                *        *        *

"ALEX!!!" A loud screeching cry rang in my ears. "WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE, AND WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY DOING OUTSIDE MY APARTMENT?!"

          "Sorry Ryan, we didn't have anywhere else to go." I shrugged helplessly.

          We were now seeking shelter in Ryan's apartment and I can't stop praising myself for being so smart. Of course, being in Ryan's apartment now the paparazzi will be convinced that we live here when obviously we don't, but they don't need to know that.

          "Dude, this was your decent idea?" Ryan frowned at me while staring at the door.

          "So you agree too?" I beamed.