My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Thirty-Seven

Hey guys :DD

Okay, so I know this chapter is a little short, I wish I could make it longer :P I hope it's still enough for now xD Thanks for all your support and feedback comments! :DD <3 you all!

I hope you guys like it, thanks for reading, may God bless you :)

imperfectdreamer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Sitting in the hospital at night is probably not one of those feelings that you'd like. Regardless of why you're there, you just won't like it, even if it's your job. It feels like every second someone's fate has been decided. It's either they walk out of that room alive or will never set foot in this world ever again. Just having the thoughts of it is really scary.

          I was completely dumbstruck when Carolanne broke the news to me. Her dad had a heart attack and is in that room right now. What scared me even more was that her dad was the old man who I talked to almost every weekend. How did this happen anyway?

          "So... your dad's not Bob, right?" I muttered.

          "No, that's not his real name." she smiled slightly, trying to recover. "He uses that phrase a lot, though."

          "Uh-huh." I nodded slowly.

          "CAROLAAAAAAANE!"

          What the...

          "Oh my gosh, Carolanne." He huffed. "Are you alright?"

          "Ryan, what did I tell you about screaming like a lunatic in the middle of the night, IN A HOSPITAL?!" Kate snapped.

          "Huh, look who's talking." He snorted.

          "Okay, would you two please just shut up?" said Delaney. "Carolanne, Alex called and told us what happened. Is your dad alright?"

          "I don't know. I hope so. He probably is, I think." She said uncertainly.

          "Don't worry Carol! Your dad will be alright!" said Ryan, obviously trying to stay optimistic.

          "Yeah, he probably will." She smiled. "You know, I really appreciate you guys for coming. I know it's pretty unnecessary to leave the house at like, 12 a.m. just to come visit my dad, but sadly I don't think you guys will get to visit my dad tonight. I don't think he's ready to be visited. Sorry."

          "Aw, it's okay." Said Delaney. "Of course we'd come, it's not unnecessary, right?"

          "Yep." Kate nodded. "We came here for you, too. Especially Ryan, the dude's been pretty noisy while we're getting here."

          "What, I was worried." said Ryan defensively. "Anyway, so what are you gonna do now?"

          "I don't know. Wait I guess. But you guys should go home, it's really late and we're still having school tomorrow and stuff. I'll be fine, don't worry." She said.

          "Are you sure?" I asked.

          "Yeah."

          "You know what, you guys go ahead. I'll wait here with Carolanne." Said Ryan.