My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Fifty

Hey peeps! :D

WE ARE...AT THE FIFFTIESSS BABEH!!! 8DD WOOH! I hope you guys got my message from the previous chapter :) Thanks for understanding and supporting me still! :D Please vote or comment if you think I deserve it x) I'm just 4 fans away from 100! (I know that's not a lot, but heeyy it's a huge achievement for me kay xD)

Thank you! <3 you all so much! may God bless you :D

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty

-Alex's P.O.V-

The night was quiet...too quiet. Apparently staring at these four walls is not going to do anything but waste time. Maybe there isn't an option after all.

          I didn't understand why she would do such a thing. I trusted her, with my whole heart I swear that I trusted her. I just thought that she was the only one who I can trust. I didn't want to tell anyone else, not even Ryan because...there's no reason. I just feel like I shouldn't tell anyone in the first place.

          I wasn't planning to say it. All along I was thinking to myself that its things like these that are meant to kept secret, but I've let my emotions out of the cage, it was free to take control of me...so I told her. The moment felt right. It was that moment when I looked her in the eye, and she looked into mine...the both of us looked intimate, it's like there's an invisible bond that gave me the ability and the courage to open up to her, just her.

          I kept telling myself that one person wouldn't hurt, and that one person would never betray me, and even if that person did, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

          Sadly, it is.

          Now that the whole world knows the hidden truth, the press is everywhere now. They're just waiting for you to leave a building and they come running with flashy cameras and annoying microphones, and they'll shoot questions at you like bullets. People are going to pretend to be my parents, people are going to pretend to be nice, people are going to use me for their own advantages, it's all wrong. I'll never get to find my parents. I'll never get to know why, or who they are, where they are...no, I'll never know.

          This is a disaster. The whole Hollywood is after me now. There's no place for me to hide, to shut myself from reality. Kate probably doesn't want to talk to me, because I probably don't want to talk to her right now. I just need some massive time to think things out, to clear my mind, to get my perspective right again because right now it's just all over the place.

          Feeling frustrated and tired, I got up from my seat to get cleaned up before bed time. It's already way pass bed time, in fact. 3 a.m. in the morning? Usually it's insane, but right now? Not really, not when there's a more insane thing going on out there.

        I lay on my bed and stared absent-mindedly at the ceiling. Will I survive this time?

-Kate's P.O.V-

Alex still isn't talking to me. The only time that he talked to me was when he needed to know what homework we had, that's it. That's not even a real conversation.

          The silence between us is bothering me, it bothers so much that I think I'm going insane. I'm just not used to this at all. I miss the times when we were arguing, I miss screaming his name aloud whenever he does something that pisses me off, I miss having him to talk to whenever I'm bored at home, and I miss calling him a jerk...because I appear to be the jerk right now.