My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys! :D

Here's the next chapter :) Thanks for reading! Please vote if you enjoyed reading it! :DD hope you guys like it!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eighteen

I had an extremely strange feeling today when I'd stepped into school. Well, yes, I came here alone because Alex decided to reach school extra early today to avoid the bus. He borrowed a bicycle from an uncle nearby and then discovered that it was broken. So in the end he had to spend some time fixing the bicycle, which ended up being later than the bus but ah whatever. Why do I even bother? Anyway, where were we? Oh right, school.

          Like I said, I can't help but feel extremely odd and looked at when I set foot into the school. Was there something on my teeth? That's impossible. I only had cereal for breakfast. My hair was in place, my shirt is clean, everything seems to be fine. What's up with all these stares then?

          It was really getting uncomfortable so I had sort of 'escaped', you could say, to some place less of a crowd, and I'd bumped into Ryan right there, along with Joanne. Oh, they don't look too happy. What, did something happen to someone important? What's up with all the gloomy expressions?

          "Are you serious, Kate? I can't believe this." Ryan started.

          "Yeah! You like, completely betrayed the whole club!" Joanne snapped.

          "Hey, what?" I stared at them, feeling slightly in shock.

          "Look at this." Ryan handed me a newspaper and I had scanned it thoroughly.

Oh. My. Gosh.

          On the front page of the paper was a few shots of Alex and I from what happened last night. The words 'Teen Star's Scandal?' was printed in big letters on top. What the heck?! We were just wrestling...on the floor...OH MY GOODNESS. Was there a paparazzi sneaking from the window?! Wait, what did they think we were...?!

"What? This isn't true! I swear..."

          "It's sort of unlike you." He said.

          "Of course it's unlike me! It's just a stupid rumor!" I said alarmingly.

          "Oh yeah? Then what was Alex doing in your room last night? Look at these pictures! It proves so much!" Joanne said lividly.

          "No, wait. I'm still a virgin for crying out loud!"

          "You are officially out of the club, you slut." Joanne had made a disgusted expression and stormed away, fuming. I was left standing there, cheeks turning red for unknown reasons. Was I embarrassed? Angry? Confused? I really don't know. How the heck did the public come to this conclusion?

          "Did you sleep with Alex last night?" asked Ryan.

          "No, I swear, I didn't!" I stammered. "I can't believe this!"

          "Kate! How could you?" Delaney came running towards me with red puffy eyes.

          "What? Delaney..."

          "How could you do this to me? To us?! I can't believe you would do such a thing! I thought that you were my best friend!" she sobbed.