My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Twenty-Four

Hey guys! :D

Sorry for the wait, but here I am now! :D I would really appreicate it if you guys wouldn't mind supporting my story :) I'll be more than happy to know that readers are enjoying my story and stuff x)

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you'll like it! May God bless you :)

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Four

I woke up at seven the next morning and got ready for school, only to remember that it's a Saturday, and there's no class on Saturdays. Well, too late now, now that I'm already awake. It is certainly impossible for me to fall back to sleep, so I'd given up trying and went downstairs.

          I wasn't quite in a terrific mood at all though. Well, who could blame me? I had a rough night thinking about guys and more guys, and Drake, and Alex, and all those crap. I hated it when I think about guys. It makes me feel like a lousy young guy-obsessed girl with no life, and I hated feeling that way. Well, for short, it makes me feel cheap. Girls like that are usually taken advantage of if you know what I mean.

          I'd choked down some breakfast and sat there, frowning. Why do I feel so bad again? It wasn't just the lack-of-sleep thing, it was also because of that rumor. Yes, that rumor. I think that had totally ruined my life.

          "Good morning." Alex came down with his dog running down the stairs.

          "Heh." I muttered. Well, not exactly the kind of reply you get after someone wishes you good morning, but that'll do for now.

          "You look wiped out." He raised a brow. "Rough night?"

          "Yeah." and it's all your fault.

          "Okay." He yawned. "I didn't get much sleep either, if it makes you feel any better."

          "How is that supposed to make me feel better?"

          "I don't know. So you won't feel lonely and pity yourself for believing that the world is cruel and you're suffering on your own and stuff." He shrugged. "So anyway, where's Miranda?"

          "She probably went out with her girlfriends. She does that a lot. She calls it one of those 'Breakfast girl-group Gathering' or whatever. They'd sit over some coffee and rant about their boyfriends, blah-blah-blah, yaddi-yaddi-yadda."

          "She has a boyfriend?"

          "Used to. She dumped him, claiming that he wasn't good enough and things."

          "Sounds familiar." He said.

          "Eh?"

          "Nothing." He ran his fingers through his hair and stared at his dog. "Hey, I'm going out for a bit."

          "To get some air?" I smiled wryly at him.

          "Yeah, something like that." he stretched. "I'm taking Shadow for a walk. I realized that this guy has been gaining a few pounds."

          "How do you know?"

          "I don't." he smiled.

Okay, great. So everybody has got something to do on a boring Saturday morning. What am I supposed to do? I can't call up Delaney anymore now that she is pissed at me, and Ryan is probably still snoozing...and I don't know anyone else. Wait, maybe I could call up Drake. Nah, that guy is probably still snoozing too.