My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Fifty-Three

Hey peeps :))

Sorry for the almost cliff-hanger earlier back then :P I hope that this chapter will make up for that! I've been working on my third story already, it's called Heart-Beat and I hope that it'll be as good as this one, or maybe better? I don't know. It'll probably be posted next week or something, I hope you guys will read it :D

AND ALSO....MCH got ranked at 94# on Teen Fiction today!! 8D how awesome is that??? Thank you all for increasing my votes, reads and comments everyday! You guys are awesome!!! <3 you all!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Alex's P.O.V-

I couldn't find Kate anywhere. She seems to have magically disappeared right after I said I wanted to talk to her. Maybe she overheard the conversation and is trying to avoid me by disappearing.

          Waiting outside of the house for two hours is not a good feeling, not when you know that the press is after you. Right now, maybe because I'm working my disguise really well so no one can recognize me. Honestly, I'm not even disguising myself, I'm just looking down at the ground all the time.

          My phone vibrated in my pocket. Maybe it's Kate.

          "Hello?"

          "Alex!" the very well-known shrieking voice of Delaney came pouring out. "So, how was it?"

          "How was what?"

          "Did you talk to her?" she urged.

          "That's the problem. I haven't talked to her and no I haven't seen her anywhere ever since this very early morning and I'm currently stuck outside of my house." I blurted.

          "Wanna come over to mine?"

          "I'll pass." I mumbled. "Do you have any idea where she is? School has ended a really long time ago, if she's having a human traffic she should've been here right now, still..." what am I saying?

          "Have you tried calling her?" she asked.

          "That's the first thing I did. I don't think she would answer my call right now, despite the fact that we haven't talked for a long time." I said sadly.

          "I'm sure she's just out for a bit, although two hours is a really long time, but she'll be back. She may be grocery shopping or something."

          "Grocery shopping? Who takes two hours to shop for groceries?" I said incredulously.

          "Some people do." I could feel her shrugging. "Oh wait, didn't she mention something about being at Drake's after school?'

          "She did?" I paused. "Oh!"

          "Yeah, you were the one who told me that remember? She's at Drake's! That explains it." She laughed.

          "No it doesn't. She could've told me." I frowned. "So what am I supposed to do now, wait?"

          "Pretty much." Said Delaney. "Just be a man and wait for her, even if it takes all day and night. When you see her coming just run up to her and say you're sorry."