My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Sixty-Five

Hey guys!

OKAY, SO FIRST OF ALL...sorry for the short chapter :( I couldn't find ways to extend it anymore since it'll ruin everything else. And SECOND, please don't hate me for leaving a cliff-hanger cuz well, I'm not really hanging you guys xD just until the next chapter is ready I'll post it, pinky promise!

Thanks for reading guys! Please vote and comment!

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixty-Five

-Alex's P.O.V-

"Are you sure that you've got everything packed?" asked Ryan for the fifth time that minute. "Your luggage seems pretty empty to me."

          "Do I have to keep reminding you that half of my belongings belong to Delaney now?" I smiled wryly.

          "What, you insisted." Said Delaney defensively. "Anyway, you're better off without those things, they totally cramp your style."

          "Right, like that's so convincing."

          I was distracted by the whimpering sound of Shadow. I didn't exactly know why he was whimpering, I patted his head and then realized that he was whimpering at the luggage, not me. It was then when I remembered how Shadow got here, he was stuffed into a bag. Poor dog must be terrified of those things now.

          "We're sitting the private jet boy, there's no need to worry." I said reassuringly and Shadow's tail started wagging again.

          "Dude, it's pretty mean of you to stuff the poor thing into a bag, without food." Ryan frowned disapprovingly.

          "Hey, don't blame me, it wasn't my idea." I said airily. "Okay fine, maybe it was, but I obviously couldn't let the guy stay with Michael, and for two reasons. One, Shadow won't survive, two, Michael won't survive."

          I stuffed the very last belonging that I had and locked up the bags. Oh well, that's really it now.

          "What time is it?" I asked.

          "It's five." Said Delaney. "You have like, I dunno, ten minutes left or so until the cab driver comes."

          "ALEX!" Miranda came crashing into the room. "Okay great, you're still here."

          "Way to make a scene there." I smirked.

          "Alright, it's your last day, I'm going to be nice to you." She breathed. "Have a safe flight, it was nice having you here, and your dog too." She beamed.

          "Yeah, thanks for everything." I said.

          "No problem." she extended her hand, and I assume it was for a handshake. No kidding, of course it's for a handshake, how very smart of me. I shook her hand formally, the same formal during the first handshake that we had.

          "You two and all that formal crap." Delaney rolled her eyes jokingly.

          "She's in her room." Said Miranda. "Go."

          Both Ryan and Delaney exchanged glances for a moment, and then nodded in understanding. I was actually quite surprised that they actually got it. Seems to me like they've been around us long enough to understand every single thing that comes our way.