My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Nine

Hey guys! :D

Sorry if this chapter is a little long :P I just couldn't find any other way to cut it short, so this is the final product HEH. Thanks for reading and following my story guys! :D Seriously, 15 Fans?! I was only expecting 5 on my first week!! xD I love each and every one of you. Alright, I know that I've said this far too many times, but you can never run out of love, right? I LOVE you guys <3 without fans and readers I probably wouldn't be posting anything online!

Thank you guys so much for your support and encouragement, it means a lot to me :')

Hope you'll enjoy reading this!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine

-Alex’s P.O.V-

I’d stood there and watch Kate walk away with the dude, and the expression on her face was priceless. If only she looked like that all the time instead of screaming and yelling, I’m sure she’d be more popular than me. Wait, what am I saying?

          “Hey dude, class is starting in a few.” Said Ryan.

          “Oh, right.” I nodded. It was hard to escape from the crowd, but in the end I sort of made some silly promise that I could never keep and ran off. Well, at least I’m safe for the moment.

          “She’s following me, isn’t she?” I asked.

          “Yep, pretty much.”

“I’m your biggest fan, don’t you ever forget that!” said Delaney.

          “It’s not like you can’t see me during class or anything…”

          “I’m just going to cherish every moment I have.” She beamed.

          “That doesn’t exactly make anything better.” I sighed. “So anyway, was that guy Drake?”

          “Who? The guy who walked away with Kate?”

          “Yeah, that guy.”

          “Yep.” She said. “He’s the school’s most popular dude for like, four years straight. He’s also dating a popular girl too, so that makes them more popular.”

          “That’s what I heard.” I said efficiently. “He’s no…jock or anything, right?”

          “Well, no, but his dad sponsors the school, so he’s pretty well known here.”

          “Okay.” I walked into the class without further questions and sat down on the usual spot. Class is starting in less than five minutes. I wonder how much time they can spend together. So that guy is Drake, the dude who is all over Kate’s notebook. Hah, how innocent of her. I never knew that she’d actually write about all those stuff, so you can’t really blame me for being curious. But seriously, I didn’t sneak into her wardrobe. Okay, fine, I almost did, but I didn’t.

          Kate walked into class a few minutes later, just in time before the teacher arrived. Something tells me that she just had one of ‘those’ times.

          “How’d it went?”

          “It was…” she sighed dreamily. “…I don’t know.”