My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Thirty

WOOH! :DD OH YEAH! THIRTIES! WOOH! *dance*

Seriously guys, THANK YOOO for helping me make it so far! :D This is sometimes so surreal! I appreciate and cherish each and every one of you readers :) I hope you'll continue to stay faithful to my stories xD

Thanks for all your support, it really encourages me :)

LOVE YOU ALL <3

imperfectdreamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thrity

 27th November2011

          Teen sensation Alex Monreaux returned to Hollywood last Saturday (24th November), announcing that he is to solve the star's rumor concerning him having inappropriate actions with a same aged student. Although the proof seems to be everywhere, Monreaux managed to solve the issue and proved himself not guilty.

          Monreaux arranged last minute meetings with Hollywood's most famous reporters and journalists in order to have them spread the truth. "It was only a misunderstanding. I never would have done such a thing, and I have no idea what gave the public that idea, either." Said the seventeen year-old during the meeting.

          It appears that besides those 'leaked pictures', there was not any other proof that can prove him guilty. At the end of the meeting, Alex's manager, Michael Steele, had concluded that it was only a rumor.

          Fortunately, the results of the rumor being only a rumor have certainly brought smiles to every girl's faces. Fans were very relieved to know that their favorite teen idol never committed such immoral acts.

          On Sunday (25th November), Alex had left Hollywood by boarding his private jet without leaving much comments behind for his dear fans. "He's just wiped out." Said one of his female friends, Tiffany Steele before leaving the airport.

          Monreaux has been reported to arrive safely yesterday during the early hours. There were no further words from the star about his career or his rumored to be released album. Apparently, fans will have to wait a little longer to have their questions answered.

-Kate's P.O.V-

"THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEX!"

          It was seven in the morning and obviously no one happens to be awake yet. Well, at least there wasn't anyone before. I'd stayed up the whole night, worrying about this whole thing for who knows how long. I managed to catch a few hours of sleep, but for some reasons I just had to wake up at six and sat there like a maniac, anxiously waiting for the seven o'clock news.

          "Hey, dude, what gives?" Alex droned.

          "The news is out."

          "Seriously?" he opened his eyes for the first time that morning.

          "Yeah duh! It's the seven o'clock news that no one bothers to watch, except me." I beamed. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

          "Your welcome." He smiled slightly. "Can I go back to sleep now?"

          "Who cares? You're supposed to wake up now anyway."