"Yeah I have to agree with that. You're still annoying." I take my first shot of tequila. "So what's the deal with you? What do you do now?"

Lily laughs; a genuine laugh. "And now you're suddenly interested in me? Hmm let me see. I just took my vacation here in New York with a friend of mine. I didn't expect to bump into you. But I'm really glad I'm talking to you right now. God knows how I missed you so much." He stares at me.

"Don't feel offended but what happened to us was just a one- time thing although I wouldn't mind being friends with you." I clear things out to her. She takes her shot from my glass once again. "Old habits don't change I see."

"You've got someone now?" She blurts out

"Why do you ask?"

She laughs again and from what I can see she looks pissed. "You act like someone's going to be jealous when I do this."

I furrow my eyebrows. "When you do what?"

She wraps her hands once again around my neck and looks at me intimately licking her lips. "I know you like it Lauren you don't have to pretend that you don't miss this." Maybe it was the amount of alcohol I've taken that I couldn't speak or move easily until her lips pressed into mine. I close my eyes for a minute there. "I can't...." She starts off. "forget... about you..." She says in between kisses. When I open my eyes, I see Camila looking at me and the expression on her face if I'm getting it right is surprised, shocked and mad. I pull away.

"Wait I'm sorry I got carried away." She looks even more pissed at me. "I know I might offend you but this is all wrong I'm sorry I didn't mean to go along with it. I'm tipsy and you initiated."

She holds my one of my hands. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I don't." I answer as fast and as honest as I can. "I don't have a girlfriend and I don't plan on settling with someone at the moment. I'm sorry it's not you... it's me." I clarify and I don't know if that helps to make her feel better.

She laughs bitterly. "Maybe it's foolish of me to think you never stopped thinking about me too. Maybe I should've not felt the way I feel for you. Maybe I should just stop. I m-mean why would I accept your offer for us to stay friends? Like it's even gotten more ridiculous when it comes from you!"

"Whatever you say, I offered." I smile at her and I remember Camila. She's here. I know I wasn't hallucinating things. She's really here. And then I check my phone and it has messages. 1 message from Camila. "Excuse me I really have to go somewhere else." She just nods.

C: I'm already here. Mind if you meet me outside? There are a lot of people I'm suffocating!

I almost forgot she would be here anytime soon to fetch Dinah. What a way to ruin your friendship more with Camila, Lauren. You really do a pretty good job at pissing people off. Now Camila is here and she's looking for Dinah by herself because I was busy flirting with Lily whom I only hooked up with once.

I follow the path I remember Camila went. I know where I left Ally and Dinah but it isn't a hundred percent chance that they're still there partying. They must've come to different place or hooked up with random guys, I don't know. Now I even get more worried about Camila because this is a total dejavu. Me, leaving her behind and some guy actually trying to make out with her and I can't do anything because I always leave her all alone by herself when I promise not to. I try to text her in hopes she would reply back.

L: Heyyyy I just saw your text. Where are you?

I walked for almost 10 minutes and I haven't seen any presence or a hint that they're around. I don't know how big this party is but I have to find them. Especially Camila. God knows who's with her right now. When I'm about to open another room, I hear my name being called.