V.

"Camila! Camila!" I stretch my arms as I adjust my eyes and try to open them slowly. "Camila! Jesus! If I tell you what time it is already, you might be screaming at me now." I suddenly feel confused on what is happening.

I open my eyes fully and Dinah's face appears to my sight. "What? What do you mean?"

"It's your first class in less than half an hour and you're still hugging your pillow in bed." I immediately wake up and stand up from my bed. I look at the clock and it's 8:30 in the morning and my class is in 9 in the morning. I cannot even believe that I just overslept. "I am expecting that reaction. Don't worry I fixed up some coffee for you. You didn't even drink last night yet you're the one who seems like you've had hangover. Deffo." Dinah says to me as I put the things I need for my first class inside my bag.

"I'm sorry I indeed overslept. I didn't even notice you're here last night?" I turn my attention to Dinah.

"You didn't. I got here first last night for your information. Lauren texted us that you were with her and you're safe so I just shrugged it off. But when I woke up like an hour later and you're still not here I kind of felt worried but realizing you were with Lauren I decided not to call you in case you're talking about some serious... stuff... you know?" Dinah smirks and I start to panic as to what she might have probably thought.

I go inside the bathroom to wash myself and also for her to not see my reaction to that."N-no! No! I mean what are you talking about? We were just talking. She just accompanied me really and I admit I had a great time." I almost felt like defending myself. I hope she doesn't notice the change in the tone of my voice.

"Oh yeah I noticed that. You really had such a great time that you forgot what time was it already. Speaking of which, why did you suddenly disappear last night? What happened?" I suddenly remember what happened last night that I tried my hardest to forget. That's one of the main things I hate about going to house parties. It's the guys who start hitting on you. Although he made it clear at the start when Dinah introduced me to them that he sort of liked me, I still didn't expect he would do such thing.

I almost feel like screaming as I talk to her while I'm inside the bathroom and she's outside doing some make- up tutorial. "Well I'm not really comfortable talking about this stuff as you know me... but... it was Wesley... You remem---." She cuts me off by almost yelling at me.

I can feel Dinah's eyes get bigger as she rants. "OH MY GOD! DAMN IT! THAT WESLEY GUY WHO LOOKED AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE MAKING OUT IN HIS MIND?! I NEVER KNEW HE WOULD DO SUCH THING. OH MY GOD NOW I FEEL SO BAD LIKE I SHOULDN'T HAVE REALLY DRAGGED YOU TO COME IN THERE. OH MY GOD I'M SORRY MILA. IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. AND I SWEAR TO YOU THAT I'M GONNA KISS HIS LITTLE VIRGIN ASS IN FRONT OF TONS OF PEOPLE."

"Oh shush Dinah Jane. Your other friends are okay though. I liked talking to them."

"Specially speaking, Lauren?" What she said made me almost gasped. It's half true that I liked talking to some of her friends she introduced to me but the other truth is that I really enjoyed talking to Lauren. It's like we are connected in some ways and she understands me as much as I can understand her. Maybe that's really it. Because out of all the people inside that house party, she's surprisingly the one who's used to be alone. "Woah are you still here?"

"Huh? W-what do you m-mean?"

"You didn't reply for like two minutes, Mila. I can feel like you've zoned out something." Dinah tells me.

Did I? I think of a lie so she's not going to suspect anything about Lauren trying to mess with my head. "Well in case you don't know I'm taking a bath here and I may have drank the water from the shower if I answered to you right away."