Auva - Part 3

Nova had just finished one of the toughest soccer games she had ever played. The sun was glaring down on everyone so she was a sweaty, hot mess. Luckily for her, she had kicked the winning goal.

She sighed heavily and made her way to the locker rooms after getting praised about her goal.

Aubrey was there with her friends but she had been watching Nova from the bleachers the whole time and couldn't take her eyes off of the sweat that coated her skin. It made her look like some form of glowing goddess.

"So fucking attractive." Aubrey muttered under her breath. Luckily, her friends didn't hear her.

"Uh, guys. I'm gonna go back to my room, so I'll catch up with you both later." Aubrey said.

Making her way to the locker room, Aubrey was happy to find Nova in there alone.

"Hey Noves, you played really well out there." Aubrey said, slowly making her way over to Nova.

"Aw, thank you. I'm happy you watched. Ugh, I'm so hot right now." Nova replied, grabbing a towel for the showers.

"Yes...You are." Aubrey stopped right in front of the green-eyed girl and moved her hand onto Nova's cheek.

Nova smirked. She knew where this was going. This has been their routine for just over three weeks. Soccer match and then a locker room hook up. That's how they liked it.

Leaning in, she captured Aubrey's bottom lip between her own, sucking gently. A soft moan slipped out of the both of them. Aubrey moved her hand to the nape of Nova's neck, bringing her in closer. Tilting her head slightly, Aubrey deepened the kiss and slid her tongue into Nova's mouth to play with the lonely one.

Nova's hand came to rub at the soft skin underneath Aubrey's shirt.

"Mmm." Aubrey moaned while finishing their kiss with a bite to Nova's bottom lip.

"You're so fucking sexy." Nova whispered, trailing kisses up and down Aubrey's neck. Biting down, she smirked at the gasp that came out of the brown-eyed girl's mouth.

Connecting their lips again, it was Nova's turn to deepen the kiss. Sliding her tongue into Aubrey's mouth, she moaned and slid her hand up soft tanned skin slowly to then cup Aubrey's boob roughly.

Aubrey moaned and brought her hands down Nova's body, grabbing the bottom of her soccer shirt and removing it slowl-

Wait. What?

Brown eyes shot open.

No no no. I did not just have an almost-sex dream with Nova, Aubrey thought.

She looked around and noticed she was laying in Nova's bed.

Oh fuck. No! This cannot be happening.

Aubrey's thoughts were running wild about all the possibilities of what might've happened last night. Things she did not remember.

Hopping out of Nova's bed, she ran into the bathroom. Straight into Nova's naked, wet body.

Nova squealed, covering herself with her hands.

"What the fuck, Aubrey. Get out!"

"Fuck. I'm so sorry. I didn't-didn't know you were in here. I just woke up and shit, you're really naked and oh shit, uh. Okay, I'm leaving. I'm sorry. Bye." Aubrey rambled out, slamming the door shut behind her. The heat that coated her cheeks was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

What the actual fuck? Nova thought. She blushed heavily, thinking about what had just happened.

---