Chapter 17

[8:32 am]

Lolo🙊: good morning, beautiful

Lolo🙊: oh you're probably not up yet

Lolo🙊: I can't wait to see you today!

Lolo🙊: wake up ;(

Lolo🙊: I have classes basically all day so I can't really talk much, but I'll text you when I can. Have an amazing day, Camzi😘😁

-----

Camila and Lauren sat peacefully on the edge of Camila's apartment building's roof. Well, the chilly LA morning was peaceful. These two together however.

"No, Camzzzz." Lauren giggled as Camila pouted.

"Like thissss!" Lauren said, creating a perfect ring with the smoke from the joint they were sharing.

"I have an idea..." Camila said shyly. Lauren noticed and grabbed her hand.

"What is it?" She asked with a grin.

Before Lauren could ask again, Camila grabbed the joint and took a huge hit before pulling Lauren into a searing kiss.

The smoke eventually made its way out of the corners of their mouths but the two didn't stop kissing. After a while, they unfortunately needed to breathe so they pulled apart with big grins on their faces.

"Ya know, this was my first time." Camila revealed.

"First time smoking weed? Where have you been all your life?" Lauren giggled.

"Yeah, shut up." Camila replied, shoving Lauren's shoulder before grabbing her hand again.

Lauren looked towards their connected hands and couldn't help the massive grin that formed.

"Our hands fit together perfectly, baby." Lauren sighed contently.

"I know, I'm so happy that we met. I can't imagine life without you, and I don't really want to imagine it without you." Camila responded nervously.

"Hey hey, I'm not going anywhere okay? I'll stick around for as long as you want me." Lauren said.

"I want you forever." Camila said, turning towards Lauren.

"Then you can have me. Come give me a hug." Lauren replied before Camila practically pounced on Lauren and squeezed her as tightly as she could.

"I can't breathe, Camzi." Lauren giggled.

"I don't care." Camila squeezed even tighter.

"Let's go inside, yeah? It's pretty cold out." Lauren said quietly.

"Yeah, okay babe." Camila hopped up and held her hand out for Lauren to take.

Lauren put her hand in Camila's and made an attempt to get up. Somewhere in between the attempt, Lauren's hand managed to slip out of Camila's which made her fall back.

"Camila!!!!!" Lauren screamed.

"No, no!" Camila shouted, reaching out to try grab her before she fell back over the edge.

She stood there shocked after realising she couldn't grab onto her. A minute later, her senses kicked in and she sprinted back inside and down the stairs to the area where Lauren's motionless body was laying on the pavement.

-----

Dinah heard muffled screams coming from Camila's room while preparing breakfast, which was odd because she had never heard anything like it. Making her way to the room, she knocked but the muffled noises were still happening and no answer from Camila came.