Chapter 21

Sunlight peered through the cracks of Camila's thick window blinds, hitting Lauren in the face who scrunched her nose up at the interruption of the most serene and warmest sleep she has ever had.

Groaning, she allowed her senses to return to life only to realise that she couldn't feel any sensation in her right arm. Looking down towards the source of her trouble, she grinned when she saw the mess of long brown hair that was sprawled over the pillow as Camila's head rested on her upper arm.

She looked down at her girlfriend's face and admired her peaceful sleeping expression.

Yes, her girlfriend. She loved the sound of that. It had been so long since she had been in a proper relationship.

A grin involuntary rose on her face as she saw Camila's naked form and a giggle broke out from the memories from the night before and the earlier hours of the morning. She couldn't help but wrap her other arm around her girlfriend and pull her in closer.

"Good morning, baby girl." Lauren whispered after kissing Camila on the forehead and again on the nose which immediately scrunched up like Lauren's had moments earlier.

Two gorgeous brown eyes peeked open and stared into two beautifully green eyes. A crooked smile formed on Camila's mouth and she leant in to give Lauren a peck on the lips.

"Good morning, Lolo." Camila replied happily.

"Y'know, I really love sleeping with you." Lauren responded.

"Well, of course you do. My fingers and tongue are amazing." Camila replied smugly.

"No, idiot. I just love laying with you. You're all warm and small and cuddly." Lauren pushed her shoulder and scoffed.

"Hey, I'm also sticky, because of you." Camila giggled, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh my god, don't remind me." Lauren embarrassingly turned away with a hint of red on her cheeks.

"Hey, look at me." Camila said as she used one of her hands to tilt Lauren's chin so they were face to face again.

"Don't be embarrassed, it was honestly the most beautiful thing I've seen.. Or felt.. I don't know. But, please don't feel awkward okay? I liked it... And I really like you." Camila continued, biting her lower lip after two green eyes were staring back into hers.

"Okay. You can't tease me anyway! I happen to remember a little something-something coming out of you a couple of times." Lauren said cheekily.

"I honestly don't even remember. Please inform me?" Camila replied and covered her face while waiting for the answer.

"Well except for the crazily loud moans, I remember hearing a 'shh, just eat my pussy please' or something along those lines." Lauren laughed at Camila's horrified face as she recalled the exact moment and words.

"Fuck fuck, no. Shut up. It just happened okay." Camila buried her face into the pale neck so Lauren couldn't see her extremely red cheeks.

"I'm sorry. It was fucking hot and I really enjoyed myself, baby... I really really like you too, by the way." Lauren tightened her arms around Camila and giggled softly.

"You're too cute in the morning. Stop it." Camila replied while slowly tickling Lauren's side.

"Aww, babe. We should shower and really change these sheets. Also, brush your teeth because you really stink." Lauren said.

"Umm. Have you smelt your own breath?" Camila teased.

Lauren brought her hand up to cover her mouth and smelled her own breath, grimacing.