Chapter 45 - edited

**Ransom's POV**

"You ready?" Christian asks as he walks into my room. He's been asking me the same thing every ten minutes since he came back from Liv's room.

"I've never been more ready for anything my whole life." I say and he smiles at me.

"What about when you and Liv..." He goes the say but I glare and him and he stops mid sentence. "Alright, not gonna finish that thought." He tells me as he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Good idea." I say but I can't help but grin at my friend. "How did she look? Is she feeling sick or anything?" I ask Christian, needing to know how Liviana is feeling right now or if she needs anything.

"She's great. Very happy. Happiest I've seen her yet. You're a lucky guy." Christian says as there is a knock at the door.

"You boys ready? We have the alter set up and the girls are ready." Katarina says as she walks into my room and we nod our heads to her. "Great. So Ransom will go first and you'll walk in with Rosalinda. Then it'll be Christian and Avangolina, then Christopher and Alicia, then me and Diamond, and then Liviana and Lucifer. Then Rosalinda will do the ceremony, you'll say your vows. And then it's over and time to party." The queen rushes through her speech without having to stop and I can't help but laugh.

"You make it sound so easy." I say and she smiles at me.

"It is when the person you are marrying is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with." Katarina replies and I see her reply her own wedding in her mind.

"But there is one thing. Me and Liv haven't written our vows." I say and she laughs before shaking her head.

"Prepared speeches are over rated. Speaking from the heart is best." She answers and I nod. I've never thought about an actual wedding because the only person I could see myself marrying was unreachable. Or so I thought. Until we came here and our lives changed completely.

"We'll, I'm going to inform the girls about how the wedding procession will go and I'll see you at the altar." The queen says as she walks out of the room, leaving just me and Christian.

"Honestly, you can't even tell she had a kid. She's as small as Liv." Christian laughs.

"She could be mistaken for her sister instead of her mother." I say and we both laugh.

"Alright, enough talking about your fiance's mother, it's weird. Now help me tie my bow tie. I have no idea how you know how to do these but help." Christian says and I just shake my head at him. After tying the tie in record time, we head down the stairs to the living room. Christian had to literally pull me down the hallway to keep me from going into Liv's room since our rooms were across from each others. We walk down the stairs and keep going until we enter the living room and I pause. The couches and chairs have been moved to the sides of the room to make a small aisle down the center of the room and the coffee table was placed at the front of the room. On the table there is a huge book, a long, black rope, three candles, and a lighter. I have no idea how an actual wiccan wedding goes but Rosalinda told me that there are many different parts of the wedding.

Then down the small aisle is a long white carpet, making a walkway to the table. There are white flower petals from all different flowers already on the floor and long stemmed red and white roses in random places. There are small snowflakes hanging in the air to give the room a more wintery feel and the fireplace is lite and blazing. Down the aisle there are big candles in holders that frame the walkway. I can already imagine Liv gracefully floating down the aisle with her father walking next to her as she walks towards me at the front of the room.