Chapter 44 - edited

Liviana's POV

"Ready for your big day, princess?" Diamond asks with a grin and I laugh.

"Although it is much sooner than expected, I am very excited to officially be Mrs. Evermore." I say with a huge smile and they all erupt into a squealing mess. "Girls, you're going to blow my eardrums." I say while holding my head, which just makes them laugh more.

"You'll be fine." Avangolina says with a smile as she leads me to the my bathroom. "Now go get dressed and then we'll fix your hair and makeup." She says as she pushes me into the room and hands me the dress.

The dress is exactly how I remember it. Except slightly tighter around my waist and breasts. I guess I gained some weight in the past few weeks. I have been baking a lot more. I think to myself as I call Avangolina in to help me zip up the rest of the dress.

"I thought you were able to get it on yourself last time?" She questions but she still helps me.

"I was but I think I gained a pound or two with all the baking I've been doing." I say and she nods her head with a smile.

"Well you don't look it so your good." She says, causing me to laugh before I turn to look in the mirror. I look how I did the day I tried it on the first time, except I have a small bump on my lower stomach and my boods are slightly bigger. I guess I'll have to cut back on the sweets after the dance and have Ransom double my training exercises. I think to myself as we step into my bedroom with the other girls.

"You look amazing, Liv." Alicia says as she comes to give me a hug. When she pulls away, she had tears in her eyes.

"No, don't cry cause then I'll cry and the bride can't cry until she's at the altar." I say, making them all laugh. We all just stare at each other with huge smiles on our faces until there is a knock at my door.

"You girls almost ready?" My grandmother asks as she peeks her head through the door. When she walks fully in and looks at all of us, her eyes widening at the sight of me in my dress. "You look just like your mother, my dear. I'm so proud of you." She says with tears in her eyes as she hugs me.

"Thank you. This is all because of you, really." I say and she smiles at me.

"I told you everything would work out in the end." She says and I smile at her.

"Thank you. For everything." I say and she shakes her head with tears in her eyes.

"No, thank you for letting me have a relationship with my only granddaughter." We both smile at each other until there is another knock on my door.

"Livvy, are you almost ready?" My mother asks as she walks in.

"Almost, we just have to fix my hair and makeup. Then the girls need to get dressed." I say as I give my mother a big hug.

"You look lovely, darling. I never thought I would get the chance to see your wedding day. I'm so happy to be here right now." She says and pushes a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

"Thanks mom. Where have you been? We've been up here for almost twenty minutes?" I ask and she smiles widely at me.

"Your father and I have been talking to Ransom." She says and my eyes widen.

"Please tell me you two didn't threaten him? Oh my Satan you did, didn't you? Oh no, what did you say? What did he say? Oh Satan, please tell me you didn't kill him and hide his body in the fridge? That's just nasty! How could you? Oh my Satan!" I say, just rambling about all the possibilities of what they could've said or done to him. I knew it was too good to be true. They would never allow us to get married. I feel a sharp pain in my lower stomach and go to sit on my bed. I need to calm myself down before I have a panic attack.