Chapter 15 - edited

**Picture is of Abel. Played by Kevin Zegers.**

   I give Avangolina a call later that night to ask questions about the school.

*L=Liviana A=Avangolina*

   A - Hello?

   L - Hey it's Liviana. Is this Avangolina?

   A - Hey, yeah, this is her. What's up?

   L - I was just wondering, is there a dress code for school?

   A - Nahh, only, you can't wear clothes that show too much skin. Like what you wore today would be good. I can come over and bring my friend Alicia to help you pick something.

   L - That would be great! I would really appreciate that.

   I give her my address and she said Alicia will drive her over and they'd be here in 20 minutes. I quickly run downstairs to tell the guys what's going on. I found them in the living room playing some video game.

   "Okay, I'm having two girls that go to our school come over to help pick out clothes. Please do not carry them, and no changing into wolf form." I tell them.

   "Fine." They both groan like scolded puppies. I smile because seeing them, two grown men, listen to me, a girl half their size, is kind of funny. I straighten up my room and the kitchen. Just as I'm finished I hear the doorbell ring.

   "I'll get it!" I call to the guys.

   "Good cause we weren't moving anyway." Ransom says as I pass them, I hit him on the head and we both laugh.

   I run to the door and throw it open to see the Avangolina and a girl who I'm assuming is Alicia. She has long black hair and brown eyes. She tall and looks very friendly. They are both staring at me with their jaws dropped.

   "Hi guys. Umm are you okay?" I ask cautiously.

    Avangolina is the first to compose herself. "Yeah, it's just your house is huge." She says and I laugh. Right, most people don't live in mansions.

   "Well I probably should have warned you about that. Come on it. I'll introduce you to my roommates." I say to Alicia, who finally composes herself.

   "Right. Oh I'm Alicia." She says holding out her hand.

   "I'm Liviana." I say with a smile and shake her hand back. I lead them to the living room where the boys still are.

   "Ransom, Christian. Can you please pause the game and say hi to my friends." I say as nicely as possible. But thy don't pause it, they just nod their heads and mumble their hellos. I shake my head at them and turn back to the girls. I see Avangolina looking at Christian and Alicia is looking around.

   "Well, it seems like they are too obsessed with their game to say hi so I'll just introduce them. Avangolina you already know them but Alicia, this is Ransom," I say motioning to him, "And this is Christian." I do the same with him. Alicia laughs and says hi to them. I see Ransom stiffen and sniff the air, then he stands up and pauses the game. Looking right at Alicia.

   "Come on dude, I was about to win." Christian complains.

   Ransom ignores him. "Liviana, can I see you in the kitchen real quick." He says and walks away without waiting for a response.

   I look at the girls to see them confused. I smile at them, "I'll be right back." I say and go after Ransom.

   "What the hell was that?" I ask when we're alone.