Chapter 22 - edited

I woke to the early morning light shining through my window. Ransom was laying with his head on my stomach and arms around my waist. He looked so peaceful while he slept and it made me smile. I looked at the clock on my nightstand to see we still had an hour before we had to be up. Instead of just sitting around I decided to get up and start getting ready. I carefully moved him off of me and slipped out of the bed. He rolled over once but went back to sleep. I tiptoed over to my closet to pick my outfit. I picked out a pair of white skinny jeans, an army pattern top, and brown high heeled boots. I grabbed the clothes and went to walk to my bathroom to get a shower and change but I saw that Ransom was sitting up in bed.

        "Good morning, Ransom." I say with a smile.

        "Morning, Liv." He says with a gruffy morning voice. "What are you doing up so early?" He asks while running a hand through his hair making it messy.

        "The sun woke me up. What about you?" I ask sitting back on the bed with my clothes on my lap.

        "I felt you move. So I got up to be with you, but you were already gone." He says.

        "Sorry, I didn't want to wake you." I say softly. "You can go back to sleep we still have awhile before we have to get up. I'm just going to take a shower." I say getting back up.

        "I think I'll join you in the shower." He says with a smirk.

        "I don't think so buddy." I say walking towards the bathroom.

        "Why not? I've already seen you mostly naked, why not fully?" He asks with a fake frown on his face.

        "There is a really big difference, Ransom." I say standing in the doorway.

        "Yeah one is better than the other." He says with a wink.

        "And that one won't be happening. Maybe next time." I say walking fully into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me.

        "I'll hold you to that." He calls after me. I laugh and shake my head and start the shower, getting it just the right temperature. I quickly wash my hair and body, and get out to dry myself off. I blow dry my hair and leave it in its natural curls, spraying some hairspray so that it doesn't frizz up. Then I change into my clothes and put on some eyeliner to make my brown eyes stand out and lip gloss to make my lips shine. 

        Once I'm fully done I walk back into my room expecting to see Ransom there but he's not. He probably went back to his room to get dressed. I think to myself. My alarm is just going off so I have plenty of time before we have to leave. I grab my leather jacket and black school bag, since yesterday was my first day my teachers didn't give me homework. Thank Satan. I grab my phone and walk out of my room and down the stairs to make coffee and something to eat.

        When I get to the kitchen I turn on the coffee pot and go to get a mug, only I can't reach them. Why do I have to be so short? I ask myself. Why can't the mug just fly to my hand? As soon as I think it the mug moves an inch. I remember how I made the plate hit Abel in the head and decide to try my powers out. I hold my hand out and imagine the mug in my hand. Sure enough after a few minutes of concentrating the mug floats over to me and lands in my hand. I squeal as soon as I have it in my grasp and jump for joy. I hear laughter and I turn to see a man about my age, maybe a year or two older, with brown hair and eyes as dark as mine. He looks familiar but I don't know where I've seen him before.

        "Who the hell are you?" I ask, my whole body stiffening as I watch him. "Why are you in my house?"

        He tilts his head to the side. "What? You don't recognize me?" He asks with a smirk on his face.