Chapter 51

****R-rated content. Enjoyyyy.****

**Liviana's POV**

Ransom push through the front door to our house, he makes sure the door is locked behind us as he kisses along the top of my dress, above the lace back that covers my neck. My skin becomes covered in goosebumps with the lightest touch of his lips.

I can feel Ransom's grin against the back of my neck as I shiver. I turn around and loosen the tie from around his neck and drop it to the floor.

"My girl is always eager." I hear Ransom say in my mind, but I don't think he meant for me to hear it so I grin at him as he pushes me towards the stairs.

"Heard that. And I'll always be eager for you." I tell him and I feel him laugh against my lips, neither of us breaking the kiss. Since Ransom was pushing me towards the stairs, I wasn't able to see where I was going and since Ransom was distracted by our heated make-out session, we end up tumbling towards the ground once we reach the stairs. Ransom catches me before my butt can hit the steps, making me bend backwards almost completely.

"That would have been very bad for him." He says with a slight laugh as he pulls me back up, nodding towards my stomach.

"Him? We don't even know yet. It could be a girl." I tell him as he checks me over for any injuries, even though I never touched the ground.

"I just have a feeling that this one is a boy. We'll call it a hellhound hunch." Ransom says and I can't help but laugh.

"Alright. But if it is a girl, you can't be upset." I warn him and he grins.

"I would never be upset with having a mini you running around." Ransom says and I blush, making his smirk grow. Ransom leans down and brushes his lips against mine and I lean into his touch as he glides his hands up my arms and around my waist, pulling my lower body closer to his.

"Now, I believe we were making our way to our bedroom." Ransom says with a growl and I shiver in delight.

"I believe we were." I reply with a grin which he returns. I take a few steps up the stairs before Ransom swings me into his arms and holds me close. "Excuse me, mister. I can walk." I tell him teasingly, while smacking his shoulder.

"Oh, I know you can. But you're carrying precious cargo right now and we already fell once so I will be carrying you from now on." He tells me without even looking down at me as he continues up the steps.

"So you're going to carry me everywhere for the next few months?" I ask him with wide eyes and he laughs.

"Maybe. We'll see how clumsy you are later and then I'll decide. But right now I just want you naked and in our bed." He growls into my neck as we reach my bedroom door. We go back and forth between rooms some nights but we mostly stay in my room because it's slightly bigger than his.

"I think I could get used to that." I tell him as I pull him into the room behind me and push him down onto the edge of the bed. Since he was so much taller than me, he was still able to look down at me even though he was sitting while I was standing. Ransom grins down at me and places his hands on my hips.

"I like it when you take charge. It's hot." He tells me as I push my fingers into the collar of his suit jacket and push it down his shoulders and off of him completely. He takes the jacket from me and throws it to the floor and out of our way. I move my hands to the buttons on his shirt and slowly undo them, making sure my fingers graze Ransom's chest lightly and I watch as his hands curl into fists as he tries to keep his self control. He's giving me control to do what I want right now. I grin down at him as I pull his shirt from the waist band of his pants so I could get the rest of the buttons. Once I'm finished with the seeming endless amount of buttons, I take his shirt and throw it somewhere in the room, not even bothering to watch where it lands. I grin at him as I move my hands to his belt and undo it with no problem. He sucks in a sharp breath as I undo his zipper, which was a little hard because his member was pressing against the front of his pants and fully erect.