Chapter 47 - edited

**Liviana's POV**

"So what now?" Christian asks for the hundredth time since we moved into the kitchen after the ceremony. Ransom and I roll our eyes at him and the girls laugh.

"Well, we still have about an hour before the dance so do you guys want to go get something to eat or ice cream?" Christopher asks and the girls and I all answer at once.

"Ice cream!" We shout and the guys all laugh at us and Ransom wraps his arm around my waist.

"Anything for my wife." He whispers in my ear and I shiver, making him grin.

"Ew guys, get a room." Avangolina says while laughing.

"We have one upstairs. Would you like for us to go?" Ransom asks with a smirk and I feel my face burn.

"As much as we all want to say yes, we have to go with no cause otherwise we wouldn't see you two until tomorrow." Alicia answers making me blush even more while everyone else laughs at my red face.

"It's worth it." Ransom says in our mind-link.

"Maybe, but then we would miss the dance." I say back, making him grin.

"I can think of some far more interesting things to do than going to a high school dance." He replies making me practically melt in my seat. I'm suddenly glad that my parents and grandmother left shortly after the ceremony. I would have died of embarrassment if they were here to see this.

"I'm going to ignore that comment since our friends are in the room and just change the subject." I tell Ransom, making him laugh as I turn back to our friends. "Alright, I want ice cream so let's go." I tell them and we all laugh and head to the door. Alicia and Avangolina get into Alicia's car, Diamond gets into Christopher's and Christian gets into his truck. Ransom and I make our way over to the motorcycle but I stop half way.

"What's wrong?" Ransom asks with a concerned look in his eye.

"I'm in a dress." I say and he just looks at me in confusion.

"Yeah and I'm in a tux." He says and I hit him on the arm, making him laugh.

"I'm in a dress and we're taking the motorcycle. Do you understand now?" I ask him while laughing and motioning to my dress and the bike.

"So? Ride side ways." He says like its the simplest thing ever and I shake my head.

"Its not easy to do on a horse let alone a motorcycle." I tell him as I roll my eyes.

"Okay, I may have a solution but you may not like it." Ransom says as he takes a step towards me. He has an evil glint in his eyes that makes me take a step back.

"What are you going to do?" I ask as he takes another step towards me with a grin on his perfect lips.

"I'm going to rip the side so you can sit on the motorcycle." He answers me and I stare at him.

"You want to rip the dress?" I repeat, dumbfounded.

"Exactly. Now stop stepping back, everyone already left and they're gonna think we went back inside." He says as he steps right in front of me and this time I don't step back. "Thank you." He says in a teasing voice. I let him grab the hem of my dress on the right side and watch as he tears it apart up to my mid thigh. I gasp when the cold air hits my bare leg. "You have no idea how much I wanted to rip that dress." He says with a groan.

"Maybe you can rip it more later." I whisper as I go back to the motorcycle, swinging my hips just for him. Which makes him groan in frustration, which I laugh at. I continue to walk and laugh but I stop when Ransom picks me up and swings we over his shoulder. "Ransom, put me down!" I yell at him as I hit his back. Which his only response is a laugh and a smack on my ass. "Ransom!" I squeal as he places me back on the ground and presses me against the motorcycle, silencing me with his lips.