Chapter 59 - (new ending)

**Liviana's POV**

One year later

It's finally Leviathan and Raiden's first birthday. Ransom and I made an agreement with my father that we could raise the twins in the human world until we needed to go back to the Underworld. The twins have grown so much in the past year. Leviathan is starting to walk a little, while Raiden likes to be carried everywhere. They have their own personalities already. Leviathan is my serious boy, his dark eyes, that are so much like mine, are always watching everything and analyzing everyone's moves. Raiden is my bubbly happy boy, his bright blue eyes are always smiling. They have given Ransom and I a lot of trouble over the past year, but I wouldn't trade my boys for anything, even when they are a handful.

Right now I'm making the food and snacks for their birthday party. We decided to just have a small party with our close friends and family.

"Hey, princess. What are you doing?" Christian asks as he walks into the kitchen with Christopher behind him.

"Making snacks for the party tonight. Have you guys seen Ransom?" I ask them as they try to sneak around and steal a snack or two. But being a mom has its perks. Like knowing when someone is up to something. "Put those down, it's for the boys." I scold them without even turning around to face them.

"Dang. I still don't know how you do that." Christopher says and I smirk to myself.

"Try having kids and you'll understand. Those boys are always moving." I tell them. I can basically see them nodding their head in understanding before Christian tries to reach for another snack. "Christian. Don't make me go all mom on you." I scold him again.

"Well, shit. That's just plain scary." He mumbles, exasperated.

"Hey, watch your language. Those boys have freakishly good hearing already. And since they're learning how to talk, I don't want them to learn any curse words." I say to them as I finally turn to greet them. "Anyways, have you seen Ransom?" I ask again.

"I think he's with the boys out back. Probably trying to burn some energy. I swear, they never run out of energy." Christopher says as he gets three glasses of iced tea and hands me one and the third to Christian.

"I agree with that." I say as I take a sip and sit at the table. "So how are Avangolina and Diamond?" I ask them both with a wink.

Diamond and Christopher have been dating ever since the Halloween Ball and got engaged five months ago. We have no idea why they haven't had a wedding yet but Ransom and I both predict that they will be married any day now.

Christian and Avangolina got married about two months after I had Leviathan and Raiden, and announced that they were expecting their first baby, a boy named Jayden, soon after that. Jayden was now a month old, Avangolina found out she was pregnant with him a month after they were married.

Alicia and Damon have been on and off since the dance but they were expecting their twins at the end of August. They're having a boy and a girl. They weren't married but they both agreed that they didn't need a piece of paper to define their relationship.

"Avangolina is still getting used to the mom life. But she'll be here with Jayden any minute." Christian says. They moved out when they got married to a small townhouse down the street.

"Of course she is, she just birthed a child who she now has to take care of constantly. It takes some getting used to." I tell him as I shake my head at him with a laugh.

"Diamond is great. She's been trying to plan Alicia's baby shower so we haven't talked about the wedding." Christopher says and I can't help but laugh.