Chapter 40 - edited

**Ransom's POV**

"Ransom if you picked out something that will show half my body, I will kill you." Liv tells me throughout mind link and I laugh to myself.

"Wow. That's harsh, even for you. But don't worry, princess. Your body is only for me to see." I responds, knowing she would be blushing right now. I turn back to the outfit I have picked out for her and grin with satisfaction. I picked out a denim half sleeved dress that will reach to her mid thigh and leggings to go underneath, meaning what I said about her body only being mine. I place the dress on her bed and go back into her closet to find shoes, finally settling on a pair of plain black flats.

I'm not the best stylist but I know what will look great on my girl. The dress will hug her curves, but leave some mystery since I don't need all of the mundane boys trying to hit on her at school. The leggings will hug her well muscled legs and cute little butt. I know she has to keep the pendant that her grandmother gave her on so the outfit well go nicely with it.

Just as I finish placing her clothes on the bed, I sense her outside the bedroom door. I know she's hesitant to come in and see what outfit I picked her and I grin knowing that she is slightly excited at seeing my choices. I rush to the door and open it before she can. Her eyes widen with how fast I pull her into the room and shut the door behind us.

"Wow. Well you're in a rush for me to see the outfit." She says with the laugh that sends shivers down my back. I grin down at her and kiss the tip her nose, making her giggle.

"Of course. I am now your personal stylist." I say and she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Oh really? I think Rosie will fight for that title." She says and I laugh, knowing Rosie would probably yell at me for even trying to pick out Liv's clothes.

"Maybe, but while we're here, it's my job. And I will be doing your hair today." I say and her eyes widen.

"You want to do my hair?" She asks in a shocked voice.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" I ask in an amused voice.

"Well, I have a lot of hair and I didn't think guys liked to do girls hair and stuff. Are you sure you're not gay?" She asks with a teasing voice. I stare down at her in shock. I cannot believe she just asked me that. She continues to laugh at my shocked expression but she quickly stops when I walk towards her. She steps away from me with every step I take towards her until she had her back against the wall and I'm only a few inches away from her. She goes to say something but before she does, I slam my lips onto hers, silencing any sounds she may have made.

I feel myself get hard as I press her even harder against the wall and deepen the kiss. I know she can feel me, even though both of our clothes. She moans against my lips, sending an ache straight to my very hard member. I bit her lower lip and she gasps allowing me to enter her mouth, taking complete control over her mouth. Her small body fitting against mine perfectly. I feel her go to wrap her hands around my neck but I stop her by grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head. I want her in a position of complete surrender. I break the kiss and leaned my head against hers and grind down at her flushed face.

"Do I seem gay to you now?" I ask and she shakes her head slightly. I know she was just joking but I've wanted to kiss her like that all day and that was the perfect opportunity. "Good. Now let's get ready for school." I say with a grin and pull away from her. She frowns at me but moves towards the bed to see the clothes.

"Nice choice. I like it." She says with a smile and I grin at her.

"Good, told you you would love it." I say with a cocky smile. Liv rolls her eyes at me before giving me an evil grin. What's she up to? I ask myself as she steps back a little and reaches for the hem of her tank top, pulling it slowly over her head and tossing it to the ground. My eyes widen. She's teasing me! I realize. I watch in shock as she stripes of her yoga pants, just standing in her bra and panties. My mouth waters and my cock twitches needing to be in her. I go to reach for her but she steps back again. I frown at her and she wiggles her eyebrows. I reach for her again and this time she hops onto the bed and grabs her clothes, running to the bathroom. I run to intercept her and get to the door just before her. She has a grin on her face as she steps back slightly, I move towards. I watch as she looks around the room, looking for an exit and her eyes lock on the bathroom door again. Silly princess, she thinks she can run around me. I think to myself and get ready to block her path but before I can even try to catch her, she turns and runs to her closet.

"You little witch." I say as she laughs and locks the door between us. "Liv, come out of the closet." I say sweetly, maybe I can trick her.

"Um, nope." Or maybe not. I think to myself.

"Please?" I ask.

"Well, since you said please." She says and I wait for her to open the door but she doesn't.

"Are you going to open the door?" I say as I hear her laugh.

"Nope." She says and I can basically hear her grin.

"But I said please." I whine and she giggles.

"Okay. Back up and I'll come out." She says and I back up like she said to. I wait a few minutes before sitting on the bed, watching the door. I hear her move around and she opens the door. She steps out timidly and my jaw drops. She's wearing the outfit I picked but it fits her even better than I thought it would. She's beautiful no matter what but the dress accents her beauty. I grin and close my eyes, my cock hardening more.

"You're killing me." I mumble and she laughs. "Let's go do your hair and get to school before you don't leave this room for a week." I groan out and she gasps before heading to the bathroom where her straightener is but not before I can read her mind.

"I like that idea." She thinks to herself but I heard it and I groan again, making her laugh.

Edited on June 11, 2016