Chapter 49 - edited

**Liviana's POV**

Ransom holds onto my waist as he escorts me through the crowd of people. Some compliment our wings and dresses, saying they looked real. Others just watched as we walked past, the guys growling at the other males in the room that openly gawked at us. Christian walked with his arm around Avangolina's waist as Christopher walked with his arms draped across Alicia and Diamond's shoulders. Ransom led me towards an empty table and we all took a seat, leaving one empty, which was soon filled by Damon, Diamond's twin. He had on a tux like all the other guys but he had his wings out too. They were identical to Diamond's but instead of the blue streaks that she has, he has red.

"What's up ladies?" He asks as he takes his seat. He has become one of our friends over the past month since he gave up with his advances towards me once he realized Ransom would rip him apart limb by limb. Which happened to be Ransom's own words. But he is still a flirt so when ever he has a chance he makes any comment he can.

"Sup bro." Diamond says to him and we all laugh at her.

"Diamond. No." Damon replies but he can't stop the smile that's spreading across his lips.

"Damon. Yes." Diamond answers with her own grin.

"Whatever, sis. You were always the weird one." Damon says making her pout and the rest of us laugh. "I just came over to invite Alicia to dance. Shall we?" He asks as he turns to Alicia who's looking at him like he grew another head.

"In your dreams, pretty boy." She says as the rest of us just watch with equally shocked faces.

"So you think I'm pretty?" Damon replies with a smirk. Alicia opens her mouth to reply but then closes it again. And repeats this a few more times before sighing and rolling her eyes.

"One dance, then you leave me alone." She says and now it's Damon's turn to gap like a fish before putting on his signature grin and taking Alicia's hand before she can change her mind.

"I am so going to regret this." She mumbles to us before Damon whisks her away to the dance floor. We all laugh as we watch them dance together to the pulsing music.

"So since they're dancing, why don't we?" Christopher asks as he looks at Diamond who gapes at him, exactly how Alicia had done with Damon.

"Me?" Diamond asks and Christopher laughs before nodding. Diamond looks around at us before her eyes lock with him. I grin widely at her and she smiles at me before putting her hand in Christopher's. My cousin locks eyes with me and I wink at him, which he glares at me for but gives me a playful smile.

"Get it cuz." I say in his mind, knowing he heard me since he started to shake his head at me. Ransom and I share a look as Christian stands and holds out a hand to Avangolina. Instead of gaping at him like the other girls did, she immediately places her hand in his and allows him to guide her to the dance floor beside Alicia and Diamond.

"Well this night is already full of surprises." Ransom says to me and I can't help but laugh.

"It seems so. Shall we join them or do you just want to sit out?" I ask him and he smirks at me.

"We never finished our dance at your party so let me make up for it now." He says as he pulls me up and rushes to the dance floor.

At first we just rock to the music but as a new song starts we start to move in-sync with each other. Ransom grabs onto my hips and pulls me closer to him as I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, making our chests touch as we rock our hips together. I've never danced like this before, since I've only gone to dances that only played classical music, but this kind of dancing is a lot more fun than any dance my teachers could have taught me in Hell. I could move freely instead of the timed movements of any ballroom dance I was taught. Ransom leans down towards my ear and whispers to me.