Chapter 16 - edited

**Picture is of the house Liviana is staying in, in the human world.**

We all just stand there, staring at one another. Diamond is the first to move. She goes to curries like on of my maids.

"Your highness." She says softly. Alicia follows after, then Avangolina. I roll my eyes, and laugh. They all look at me like I lost my mind.

"I don't want to be treated like royalty, so please no more of that. And don't tell anyone I'm a princess I don't like special treatment and I'm not really supposed to tell people who I am. Just treat me like a normal teenage girl. Well as normal as you can, considering you saw my wings." I say, causing them to laugh. Yes, back to normal.

"Oh and Ransom and Christian are hellhounds. Just so you know." I say quickly. They stop laughing.

"Like full hellhounds?" Alicia asks. I nod. "Did he sense me?" She asks I nod again. "Why didn't he do anything? I thought half hell hounds weren't allowed to live?"

"No, part hellhounds are allowed to live, I didn't even know their were half hellhounds till I meet you. And a long as I didn't show guys who I was than I could stay here. I kinda broke that rule." I say with a little laugh. They laugh with me.

"Wait, so what happens now that we know?" Avangolina asks.

"I'm not really sure. I didn't expect for people to actually find out who I was." I say. "I think as long as you keep it a secret, then I can stay here." They all nod as I to say they won't tell.

"Well I guess that outfit won work." Alicia says with a smile.

I smile at her as we all walk to different racks to pick out clothes. It takes a while but we all agree on a red tank top, ripped black jeans, and my army boots. It's around ten when we finish.

"Yo guys can sleepover if you want. Since it's so late and we go to the same school." I say. They all nod eagerly. I laugh. "Pay, so do you all want your own rooms? Or do you want to stay in my room? Or the living room?" I ask trying to give as much options a possible. They all laugh.

"We can stay in here, since you have so much space." Diamond says with a smile.

"Okay, let me just go get some extra blankets from the spare rooms." I say and leave the room.

As I walk out of my room Ransom walks out of his. Without a shirt. I gape at him and he laughs, breaking me out of my daze.

"See something you like, Liv?" He says with a smirk on his face. "Did your friends leave?" He asks.

I shake my head and clear my throat. "No, they're going to sleep over and we're going to go to school together." I keep my eyes on his and fight the urge to move them towards his chest. No, stay on his eyes. I scold myself.

"Too bad, we could've had a movie night." He says with a grin. He steps closer to me. "Or we could've skipped the movie and gone straight to bed." He whispers into my ear darkly. I shiver involuntarily causing his grin to deepen. "But you have guest that are waiting for you so maybe another time." He says and walks back to his room, winking at me before he closes the door. What the hell just happened? I ask myself as I try to get a handle on things. I remember that I had to get blankets and stuff for the girls and quickly do that.

I run to my room and quickly shut the door behind me. The girls all laugh at me.

"Why did you run?" Avangolina asks. I tell them everything that just happened with Ransom and they gape at me.

"Girl, he likes you." Diamond says nudging me.

"No he doesn't." I say feeling my face heat up.

"Yes he does and if I were you, I would have taken him up on his offer." Alicia says. I gape at her and she laughs. "Close your mouth sweetie unless you want Ransom to use it." That causes my jaw to drop even more. Making her laugh harder.

"And to think I thought you were innocent." I say while shaking my head.

"Well you'll never make that mistake again." She says with a grin. Then my stomach growl and I realize I haven't eaten much today.

"Well I obviously am, so is anyone else hungry?" I ask, they nod their heads and follow me to the kitchen where we eat ravioli and drink chocolate milk. 

After we're all full, we go back upstairs and decide to go to sleep. I set my alarm for 5:30 so that we all have time to get ready. We all fit on my bed comfortably, without touching each other and soon we all fall asleep. 

I really like it here. I think to myself as I plunge into the darkness.

Edited on June 11, 2016