Please read.

Hey to all my readers, sorry this isn't an update to all those that actually like my writing (mainly talking to my friends that say this is amazing, thanks guyssss) but I just wanted to let y'all know that HPD is going to be put on hold for awhile. I haven't had the motivation or inspiration to write something that y'all could enjoy or something that I was happy with. I'm going through my own problems and I need to sort it all out before I can try to write something and figure out my characters problems. I wanted to finish this book within a year of when I started and hopefully I can soon. I'm sorry to everyone that actually liked my book that I don't know and all the people that voted on some of my chapters, y'all we're the reason I've kept on writing this long. But now I can't even focus on one thing for too long. I really am sorry and I'm not just saying that. When I first started writing HPD I didn't think I would get this many reads, even if everyone only read one chapter and just stopped. I just wanted to write and have fun. I have a lot of personal issues and I want to make sure I'm in the right state of mind before I try to finish any of my books. My luck I'd end it and I'd regret it and want to delete the whole book cause I want to remake the ending. I want to be able to get enjoyment out of ending my book in the way I really want too. I know I'm blabbering and everyone probably stopped reading after I said I was gonna put HPD on hold but to everyone that's still reading, thanks, even though you probably want to hurt me right now. I'm sorry again and I'm going to try to fix my life so I can give everyone closure. Thank you for reading and for continuing to read, if you do, when I get back. Bye everyone.