Chapter 32 - edited

"You okay, Liv?" Ransom asks, worriedly.

"I think I just had a premonition." I say in a shaky voice.

"What did you see?" Ransom asks with wide eyes.

"I saw two boys and a little girl. It felt so real, like I was living it and it was one of my own memories." I say, drinking my coffee to try and calm myself down.

"Whose kids were they?" Christian asks with a confused look on his face.

"I don't know. There were no parents around." I say while shaking my head. "It just felt so real." I say mostly to myself.

"It does feel very real to the stronger witches." A voice says from behind me, causing me to jump out of my chair. I swing myself around, ready to attack who it is, but I stop myself when I see it is just my grandmother. She smiles at me. "Hello, Liviana." She says with a laugh and my body relaxes.

"Hi, grandmother. What are you doing here?" I ask as she sits down in the chair next to me. I make her a cup of coffee and set it in front of her.

"Thank you." She says with a smile. "I came by to see how you were doing. You weren't in your best shape last night and your father was worried and wanted to know if you recovered. How are you feeling?" She asks.

"I feel fine. No pain at all. How's my father doing?" I ask her and she smiles.

"He's great, he's happy to know that he finally has a son." She says while looking at Ransom, who's looking at her with wide eyes.

"He's not upset that I'm not royalty?" He asks with disbelief in his voice.

"Not at all. He's happy that it's you and it's not one of the viscous princes in the smaller kingdoms. He said that as long as Liviana is happy, then he is happy too." My grandmother says while laughing. "I also came by to see if you two would be interested in having a real wedding or if you both would like to undo the bonding. Whichever is up to the both of you." She says, looking between Ransom and I. I look at him and he looks back at me.

"So?" I ask through our mind link.

"You said you wanted to have a real wedding, here's our chance." He says back with a smile, then he turns back to my grandmother. "Let's do the wedding." He says with a huge smile.

"Fantastic. We can start planning whenever you want." She says with a laugh.

"I just have one question. Would my father be able to come?" I ask, hoping against hope that he could.

"I don't think so, sweetie." My grandmother says with sadness in her eyes. I nod my head and look down at the table.

"That's okay." I say, mostly to convince myself.

"We can record it and show him if you want." My grandmother says softly.

"Okay." I say with a small smile. At least he will be able to see it. I think to myself.

"The girls can help you plan, and so can your mother and I." She says, trying to make me feel better.

"Thank you." I say with a smile. I've always dreamed of my mother helping me pick out my wedding dress and what flowers we would use, but I never thought it would be possible since she was dead. Although my father won't be able to be there, I'm still happy that I'm going to have my own wedding and that I can plan it myself.

"Well, I'll leave you guys so that you can think about some of the basic things like the date, guest, and colors. I'll come over in few days with some wedding books and some time later we can go dress and tux shopping." My grandmother says with a smile and gets up to leave. She bends down and gives me a hug so that I don't have to get up, but I stand anyway so that I can walk her out of the house. We walk slow and when we get to the door, I decide to ask her about the premonition.

"Wait, whose children are they? The children from my vision?" I ask her with an arched eyebrow. She smiles at me and opens the door. I start to think she's not going to answer me but as she starts to turn the knob to leave the house, she turns back to me.

"Whose children do you think?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't really know." I say to her with a confused look on my face. They looked familiar, as if I know who their parents are but I can't place who they are.

"Think about it, Liviana. The vision came to you while you were imagining what your future children would look like. The boys had blonde and black hair with blue and brown eyes. The little girl had blue eyes and black hair with a streak of white." She says slowly as if trying to tell me who's they are without exactly saying it. Wait, how did she know all of that? I didn't even tell the guys what the children looked like.

"How did you know what they looked like?" I asked in shock making her laugh again.

"Since it was your first vision, I also saw it. I see all witches first visions to make sure they don't completely freak out." She says, clearing up my confusion. I nod my head to let her know I understand.

"So are you going to tell me who's children they are or are you going to leave me to figure out on my own?" I ask her as she opens the door and steps outside. Right before she closes the door she looks at me again.

"They are your children to be." She says with a smile on her face and then she vanishes before I can ask her anything else. She leaves me with my jaw hanging open and my eyes wide. My kids? I think to myself. I'm going to be a mother?

Edited on June 11, 2016