Chapter 34 - edited

**R-rated content**

Ransom's teeth nip my collarbone as his body presses against mine. He lets go of my hands and grabs my waist as I tangle my hands into his hair. He taps my ass twice, signaling he wants to pick me up. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and he grabs my upper thighs and pushes me harder against the wall. He crashes his lips to mine and kisses me hard. He bites my lower lip, asking for entrance and I allow it. Our tongues fight each other for dominance but I let him win. I pull his hair as we explore each others mouths and he groans into my mouth.

Ransom pushes away from the wall and walks towards the stairs without any problems or breaking our connection. I break our kiss and trail soft kisses down his jaw and to his neck. He increases his pace and takes the steps two at a time. I start to nibble on his neck and grin to myself when his breath hitches. He starts to run up the steps until we make it to our floor and to Ransom's door. He fumbles a little with the door knob but soon gets it open. He quickly kicks the door shut and slams me up against the door. I gasp when he crashes his lips to mine again, this time with more force. He kisses me so hard that it's almost painful. His kisses send tingles down my body and straight to my throbbing heat. I need Ransom more than I need air.

"Ransom, please." I say in between kisses.

"I know, princess." He says and goes towards the bed, laying me down, but not staying with me. He pulls the shirt over my head and tosses it behind him. He stares down at my bare chest with lust and appreciation. "Your so beautiful, Liviana." He says in a deep voice and I can't help but blush at his words. He takes off his own shirt and pants and comes above me. He slowly pulls off my panties and pushes his body in between my legs. I moan as his hand trails from my thigh to just below my heat, leaving a hot path on my leg. "Can I touch you here?" He asks and I nod.

He grin he sees me nodding. He slowly moves his hand higher and cups my sex. Ransom kisses me as he pushes one finger into me, causing me to moan into his mouth. He starts to thrust his finger deeper into me, making the coil in my stomach tighten. He adds another finger, stretching me and after a little of thrusting, I adjust to his intrusion. He adds a third and I gasp at the pinch of pain I feel before my body stretches to accept the added width. He thrusts his fingers harder and deeper into me, making my body clench as I near my climax and when he strokes my clit, I see stars.

I whimper when he pulls out of me, but before I can say anything, his hands move my body to the center of the bed. He takes his boxers off and moves his body between my legs like before, only this time his member is resting on top of my thigh. His face nuzzles my neck and I tilt my head to give him better access.

"Can I mark you?" Ransom asks as he is trails his lips to my sweet spot. I'm momentarily confused until my mind processes what he said. A mark is a way for hellhounds to claim their mates, it's like a wedding ring. But a mark can't be undone no matter what.

"Yes, please." I say as he gently bites my neck. He moves his member to my entrance as he moves his head to my sweet spot. His teeth grow to their hellhound length and he runs the tip of them across my neck, sending tingles of pleasure to my sex. Ransom bites into me at the same time as he thrusts into me. I scream at the pinch of pain I feel from his intrusion of both my neck and my pussy. He sucks on my neck, turning the pain and pleasure. He retracts his teeth and licks where he bit me. He pulls out of me before slamming into me again. I moan as he thrust deep into me. I hold onto his shoulders as he thrusts harder and harder, his punishing pace making the coil in my tummy tighten again. But this time tighter. I dig my nails into his shoulder blades and he groans, pushing into me faster. I moan and meet him, thrust for thrust. Taking every inch that he offers me.

I know he's close to his climax by the way his body trembles and his thrusts become faster and harder. His hips snap harder into me, driving himself deeper than ever before. He growls out my name and bites on my neck again, sucking to the point of pain and I know I'll have a mark there tomorrow. I dig my nails into his biceps and he groans. His hand glides down my body and to where our bodies join. He rubs my clit and after a few more thrusts, I see stars again. My clenching finally pushes Ransom over the edge and I feel his release fill me up. Ransom collapses on top of me and I stroke his back until he rolls off of me and to my side. He pulls me on top of him and wraps his arms around my waist, not letting me move even if I could.

"Maybe Christian was right to move his room." Ransom says with a laugh. I smack his chest and flips me so that I'm below him again. "Didn't I just teach you a lesson for hitting me." He says with a grin and I gulp, I know I shouldn't push him but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to tease him.

"Maybe, but you know I'm not a fast learner. And you're not a very good teacher." I say and I see his eyes darken.

"Well maybe I need to practice a few more lesson plans and get your feedback." He says in a deep voice that sends chills down my spine. I make it seems like I'm thinking over the offer before I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"I might be able to help you with that. But I'll be expecting some compensation for my efforts." I say and peck his lips.

"Oh trust me, princess. You'll receive a lot of compensation." He says in between kisses.

And I'll just say that Ransom made good of his promise and taught me many things before we had to get up for school. He woke me a few times during the night when he thought of a new lesson that needed my approval, each time his lessons getting better and better. And I approved of everyone. After about five or six more lessons, we finally went to bed for the last time before the sun came up.

Edited on June 11, 2016