Chapter 25 - edited

We get to the mall around 2:30 and we all walk in together. At first we were all in the dress shop together but then the boys decided that they wanted to go look for their tuxes and said that Chris would meet them there. Before they left, they said they would meet us in an hour.

"Okay, so what are you ladies looking for?" One of the workers asks as we walk through the door. She has short blonde hair that just passes her chin, brown eyes, and she looks to be around her early twenties. She's wearing a black skirt that comes down to her knees, a white button down that's tucked into her skirt, and black high heeled pumps.

"We're all looking for dresses for our schools Halloween Ball." Avangolina says with a warm smile. She's always so nice. I think to myself with a smile. The sales lady nods her head and smiles back at us.

"Great. We have a large variety of dresses of different colors, lengths, and styles. You can try on as many as you want." She says as she leads us down many aisles that are lined with dresses. "Short dresses are to the back, long in the front, dark colors are on the left and brighter colors are on the right. If you need any help, there are plenty of people here that would like to help. Just call one of us when you are ready to check out." She says when we all nod and walks back to the front to check on other customers.

"Okay, so do you guys know what kind of dress you're getting?" I ask as I start to look down the row of short dresses. I see one that is black and hold it up to my body to see how it looks.

"I'm thinking maybe a long, simple gown. Maybe in white or light pink." Avangolina says as she starts to look in the pink section.

"I'm going to get a princess ball gown in blue with lots of sparkles." Diamond says with a big smile as she skips to the blue part. I laugh and shake my head at her. She can be such a five year old sometimes.

"What about you, Alicia?" I ask her as I put the black dress back and hold up another grey one.

"I think I'm going to get a short dress. Maybe black or purple." She says as she scans the rows for a dark purple.

"What about you, Liv?" Avangolina asks.

"I don't know. Maybe a black or grey dress." I say as I put the grey dress back and continue to look.

"Liv, what color dress have you worn in your life?" Alicia asks.

"Mostly black, some with grey. Why?" I ask in a confused voice.

"Because I think you should try a different color instead of just black or grey." She says with as she holds up a short pink dress and hands it to me. "Here try this." I jump back about three feet.

"No way. Pink is for Avangolina not me." I say as I shake my head and put my hands in front of me.

"Hey!" Avangolina calls from down the aisle and Alicia and I both laugh.

"Fine. No pink. But how about this one." She asks when she grabs a short light blue dress with a ruffled skirt. It doesn't look to bad, so I decide to just try it.

"Okay, I'll try it. But worry about your dress first then try to play barbie with me." I say when I place the dress across my arm and continue to look.

"Okay, I'll be helping you very soon then. I think I found the perfect one." Alicia says with a big grin. She lifts up a short purple dress that has lace flowers all over the skirt and part of the bodice. Then there is some tulle underneath to give the dress some flare. It suits Alicia. It's fun but still gorgeous.

"It's perfect for you." I say with a big smile. "Go try it on." I say as I push her towards the dressing rooms. A few minutes later I hear her shout. She comes out of the dressing room and it looks as if the dress was made for her. "Oh my Satan. You look like a princess." I say as I smile at her. She beams at my compliment and her smile gets even bigger than mine.