Chapter 14 - edited

**Picture is of Liviana's necklace from her grandmother.**

        The house is white with a staircase leading to the front doors. Yes doors. There are double doors. The roof is black and so are the doorways. The third floor has an outdoor patio that has black railings all around. There is an in ground pool in the backyard with ten pool chairs all around and a table that can seat five. There are 12 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, family room, and a library. The house is huge. Christian is on the second floor and Ransom and I are on the third floor. His room is down the hall from mine. We all decided to go straight to bed and we would learn more about the area before we start school on Monday. It's currently Saturday.

        I walk into my room and just stare in shock. It's gorgeous. I have a full size bed, with a black bedspread, gold pillow cases, and a gold throw blanket at the foot of the bed. There is a glass desk on one side of room with a black computer chair. There is a brand new laptop on the desk along with notebooks and pens. Then there is a doorway, which I assume leads to the closet. I open it to find a huge walk in closet with all brand new clothes hanging from the racks and new shoes on shelves. There are many different colors, more than I had back home, I guess I need more colors to seem like a normal girl. They are all my size but they look like they were picked for a girly girl. There is still some free space so I decide that when everything is settled, I'm going to go shopping and pick out some of my own clothes.

        I exit the closet and see another doorway, probably to lead to the bathroom. Even the bathroom is huge. I have a walk in shower, a tub that could fit five people, and a counter that has two sinks and a huge mirror. All necessities are already in the cabinets under the sink so I didn't even need to unpack anything tonight. I decide to take a shower and change into some of my new pajamas. I chose black basketball shorts and a red tank top. I pull my hair is a messy bun and head to my new bed. The bed feels like clouds. I fall asleep almost instantly.

        I'm woken by the smell of bacon and eggs. I slowly peel my eyes open and look at the clock. 7:34. I groan, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep but then I hear someone come into my room. 

        "Liviana? Are you up yet?" Ransom says.

        "Nooo." I groan again. He laughs at me. Then he does the last thing I was expecting. He jumps on me.

        "Ransom! Get the hell off of me!" I shout, then I hear Christian walk into the room.

        "What the hell is going on in here?" He yells.

        "Doggy pile." Ransom says with a smirk. Christian smirks back and he jumps on top of Ransom, making me groan even more.

        "You guys are going to kill me. Isn't the point of us being here to keep me alive?" That only makes them laugh, but they do get off after a few more minutes.

        I sniff the air, starting to smell smoke. "Is something burning?" I ask cautiously.

        Christian's eye grow wide and he runs out of my room, to the kitchen. Ransom and I laugh and follow him down the stairs. When we get to the kitchen we see Christian putting eggs bacon, and toast on three different plates. Then he goes over to a cabinet and pulls out three mugs and pours us all coffee. I pour cream and sugar into mine to make it perfect. We all sit together in the kitchen as the breakfast bar connected to the wall. We are halfway done eating when I break the silence.