Chapter 18 - edited

We all walked to our classes, mostly going different ways. Ransom gave me a thumbs up and went to his Spanish class. I walked to history with Christian, Avangolina, and Diamond. We all sat with each other in the back of the room, we got a few curious glances but no one stared, thankfully.

        Next was Spanish with Christian and Alicia. We had assigned seats but Christian and I sat next to each other since we were both new. I was taught many languages at home and luckily Spanish was one, so I knew most of the things that were taught. All throughout class I kept feeling someone staring at me. I looked around to find a boy with brown hair and brown eyes watching me. He was cute, but not as cute as Ransom. He winked at me and I quickly looked away. 

        Then pre-calculus, with Christian and Alicia. We sat together near the window. I had always loved math so it was easy for me to comprehend what the teacher was saying.

        Next, chemistry. Alicia showed me to the room, but she wasn't in my class. I sat near the window so that I could look outside. I heard someone slip into the seat behind me, but I didn't turn until they tapped me on my shoulder. I looked to see the guy from my Spanish class.

        "Hey, I'm Damon." He said, holding out his hand.

        "I'm Liviana." I say back and shake his hand.

        "So, Liviana, how do you like our school so far?" He asks with a grin.

        "It's nice so far, but it's only been one day, so not much to say." I say.

        "Well, I know what will make it better." He said with a knowing smile.

        "And what is that." I ask, not really curious.

        "A date with me." He says with a smile.

        "Thanks but no thanks. Sorry." I say, turning back around.

        "Really? Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks.

        "Nope." I say, not looking at him.

        "Well, you're gonna have a whole lot of guys asking you out now that they know you're single." He says quietly, since class was starting. I ignored him, not wanting to continue the conversation at all. Classed ended soon enough and I was the first one out of my seat. I rushed to my locker, lucky number 1313. When I get there, Ransom is already at his locker next to mine. I smile at him and throw my books into the locker then slam it shut and look at Ransom.

        "So what do you want to do for our free period?" I ask him since I'm clueless.

        "We can go outside. There's a playground down the road with swings we can go on." He says, I nod my head and agree.

        We walk to his motorcycle and drive to the park. I love holding onto him while feeling the thrum of the motorcycle throughout my body. We get there quickly and I look around to see a mostly run down playground, with only four swings, one slide, and monkey bars. I run to the swings and sit on the one all the way to the right. I expect Ransom to sit next to me and start swinging, but he comes behind me and placed his hands on my back and gives me a shove, moving me in the air. I kick my feet out and feel the air on my face. When I go backwards, Ransom pushes me again. He pushes me until I'm as high as I can go. Each time his hands brush my back, it sends electric shocks through my body. He stops pushing me and walks around me. He's probably going to swing himself now. I think to myself and keep kicking my feet, only to have Ransom jump in front of me.

        "Ransom!! Move!!" I scream, I try to stop myself but I can't stop.I was going to fast. I close my eyes and tuck my feet under the swing so that I at least don't kick him. But I don't hit him. Instead he catches my swing by the chains holding it up and stops my movement. What the hell is he doing? I ask myself. I try to move but his grasp on the swing holds me firmly in place. He's staring at me, but I don't know why.